US$108
Hampton.com
US$70
Texas Inn(Marshall)
US$40
All reviewsbusy highwaycomfortable roomfamily reunionwould definitely stay here againother hotelsmarshall texaseggsmoteldesklampstilebeddingrates
Reviewed 28 April 2015

There was only one towel and no wash cloths in our room. There was a coffee maker but no cups. and no soap. The front desk employees act like we were bothering them when we ask for more towels and cups. There are other hotels near by so I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
qualityinnmarshall, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2015

Please accept my apology on behalf of our staff for failing to meet your expectations. Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention - This level of service is not one that we value- The Manager will be speaking to all of the employees about this incident to make sure this never happens again. I hope to see you in the future so that we can show the high standard of Customer Service that you deserve.

Dawn Alford
Front Desk - Assistant Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2015

We were very satisfied with our stay at this Quality Inn. We were tired and arrived a little late. Check in was a breeze. The room was very clean.

The beds were comfortable. There was plenty of hot water and nice sparkling white towels.

We didn't have the breakfast so I can't comment. We will definitely stay here again if in the area. There were no negatives concerning this Quality Inn.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
qualityinnmarshall, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2015

Thank you so much Lisa for choosing to stay with us during your time in Marshall! I am so pleased to hear such great things about our hotel- we work really hard keeping on top of everything to make our place your home away from home.
I look forward to seeing you the next time your in town.

Have a great day!
Dawn Alford - Front desk

Reviewed 8 April 2015

I have stayed in Marshall, TX many times as my travels take me through there a lot. I have a budget to stay on and there are quite a few motels that fall in my range. BUT I don't have to "try out" anymore of them. Room was very clean and spacious for a very reasonable rate. Bed was comfy and area was quiet for being on the 4 lane main drag. Park in front of door, always a plus for me!! Pool would have been inviting if the weather was more cooperative. Staff was extremely friendly and breakfast was the usual and good. Many options for dinner close by (walking) or driving.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
qualityinnmarshall, General Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2015

Dear Janell ,
Thank you so much for taking time to give us such positive feedback ! It makes us happy to know you enjoyed your stay and reading all this amazing comments from you. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and our hot breakfast .

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town, hopefully we weill have some nice weather so you can enjoy our pool also.

Kind Regards
Bobby Patel
Gm

Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

This is a great place to stay reasonable rates and the room was very clean the bed was also comfortable. Check in was fast and easy the front desk staff is very polite. I will definitely be staying here again next time I'm in the area.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
qualityinnmarshall, Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2015

Dear Guest ,
Thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing our property , We appreciate your kind words and such amazing feedback , as you know feedback is very important to us as we take pride in our hotel and services we provide ! We are so glad to hear you found the bed to be comfortable , one of our main goals is for our guest to get the best good night sleep they possibly can so they can have a amazing and active day !

Again Thank you for your amazing feedback and we hope to see you soon in your next visit to Marshall Tx

Kind Regards
Bobby Patel

Reviewed 18 February 2015

We were on our way to Houston, and found this motel. Beautiful place, big, clean rooms, fantastic staff, great breakfast, what more can i say. Oh, yeah, for parents with kids, I think they will enjoy the waffles, which are shaped like the state of Texas. What a way to brighten the day!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank gmamafizzle
qualityinnmarshall, Front Desk at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2015

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to give us such positive feedback! you have truely brightened my day reading this. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town, until have many wonderful days!

Kind Regards,