US$62
US$109
Hampton.com
US$84
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$53
US$95
La Quinta
Texas Inn(Marshall)
US$40
All reviewsbusy highwaybed was comfortablefamily reunionwould definitely stay here againother hotelsmarshall texaseggsmoteldesklampstilebeddingrates
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I have never treated any guest the way my son and I was treated. First we got sick from the room it's self to find out from it's because of mold in the bathroom in the suite 206. It made all of us very sick. Then one day we get a call, that the gm and housekeeping had to come to the room right now and it was choice policy to inspect 3 times a week. They never showed up after we got up and was forced to leave room very sick. This was the first contact in a week we had from them. Next the billed me $200 for my service animal even after I provide them with papers that I didn't have to. Staff is miss informed by the abestentee GM which I never seen once there in 2 weeks. They also over charged my son credit card to a point we had to cancel it. Next thing is I open a customer care case on some of these issues but never heard from the GM or Choice customer care either. Then last night I called to discuss and the guy said he would call me back because of a bad reception( only on his part I think) and never did.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
qualityinnmarshall, Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Property CHI
gm
Qualityinn

Reviewed 25 December 2016

We stayed 1 night on our way back home from a Cruise. They a bunch of construction workers staying there too. I walked into the room and sat on couch. An earring poke me in the leg that was laying on the sofa cushion. Carpet was dirty with bits of paper and plastic wrap laying here and there. Microwave was not clean. Shower wall had mold growing between the tiles. Then on top of that we had requested a non smoking room. The rooms on both sides of us were smokers. They didn't smoke in their rooms. Instead the would sit just outside their doors on the walk way and smoke. All the A/C units are on the outside. The smoke would travel into the A/C and into our room. Every time they would smoke I would have to jump up and shut off the A/C. If the room would fill with smoke and we would choke.

Stayed: September 2016
qualityinnmarshall, Front Desk at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2016

Please accept my most sincere apology, It pains me to hear that you had such a horrid stay. This month all of our rooms have been getting renovated, the room you had stayed in is finally in the process as well. Please note I am not making an excuse for the uncleanliness of your room - as this is not our standard and will be talking to the housekeepers on attention to detail. Thank you so much for bringing these issues to my attention, as all complaints show us where we need to improve.
I do hope to see you in the future so that we may improve your concept of our standards that we strive to maintain.

~Dawn

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Wanted to see Marshall Christmas wonderland. Hotel was great! Clean, reasonably priced, easy access to all we wanted to do. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Would stay there again and recommend you try them if staying in Marshall Texas.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
qualityinnmarshall, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2016

It pleases me to hear that you will come back. :) I am glad to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful. We very much look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Went home for the holidays and stayed in Quality Inn. Been awhile since I actually stayed here. Did not realize all the recent upgrades (shower, a/c, carpet, bedding, chair, mirrors, lamps, etc..) this hotel has made WITHOUT increasing their prices! Still excellent customer service. Dawn really makes me feel at home. Very professional and courteous.

Room Tip: Try it then comment on my page with your honest opinion.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your loyalty and such kind words. I am glad our upgrades please you. We look forward to seeing you again!
~Dawn

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Booked in advance for one night, mainly for price (under $100) and location but also after I read great reviews. The room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Every employee I encountered was very pleasant. The lighting on this place was sufficient enough for a prison, very well lit! The breakfast was more then enough and fresh. My only complaint was the breakfast is stuffed into a corner and with more then 10 people in that area, it was a challenge. I would definitely book again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
qualityinnmarshall, Manager at Quality Inn Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear guest ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our online survey , We appreciate your kind words and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay .

Again thank you and we hope to see you soon !

Bobby Patel