“Very nice and updated”

Comfort Suites Marshall
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Just a quick stop here to get some sleep on a trip from Houston to Arkansas.
Very comfortable and has been updated. Don't hesitate on this one. It has better reviews than the newer hotels in this town. Great people at the front desk and price was a steal for how nice compared to the others in town. I usually stay at Hiltons but this Comfort Inn didn't let me down.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Roxana S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

With many lodging choices in Marshall, TX we are very proud that you chose to stay at Comfort Suites Marshall. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you as you traveled through Texas. Your comments made our day!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The hotel was a typical Comfort Suites. Nothing fancy but nice front desk. The rooms were pretty clean. The breakfast was not great except for the waffles. The other food was not really fresh. I will probably stay here again because there isn't much choice.

Stayed: February 2016

Thank you for taking time to comment about your recent stay at Comfort Suites Marshall.
We are honored that you chose us and we will work diligently to make your next stay better. We will work with out kitchen staff in order to make your breakfast experience the best ever. You are so important to us and we want you to be happy.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My son and I stayed here last weekend while we were visiting ETBU and I was impressed from the minute I checked in. I had never stayed at a Comfort Suites before and was so happy that it smelled and looked clean as a whistle! Our room was on the 2nd floor and overlooked the beautiful pool area. The parking was great, seemed very safe and I liked that it was all right outside the door. The free breakfast has plenty of choices to eat and drink. The room was wonderful, plenty of room for the both of us and very well maintained. Huge TV, great pillows. Bathroom was spotless and in great condition.
If my son chooses to go to ETBU I know that my husband and I will bring our younger two and definitely stay here.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Marshall during your recent visit to ETBU and for taking the time to review us. Your comments regarding the hotel brought a smile to my staff. We look forward to many future visits if your son chooses to attend ETBU.
If he does, make sure to ask for the ETBU parents discount when calling the hotel to book your room.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This hotel is a great value. The room was clean and well-appointed with a comfortable bed, large Samsung HD flat screen TV, microwave, coffee maker and mini fridge. The free wifi was amazingly fast and stable (consistent download speed of 15 mps! The breakfast was good with better than average scrambled eggs. A word of warning, the breakfast area is rather small and can become quite crowded as the morning wears on. I would have given this hotel a 5 if it weren't for the fact that someone had obviously smoked in our room (317). This is a non-smoking hotel. We mentioned it to the front desk on check out and they assured us they would address the issue. Overall, a nice stay in Marshall.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Comfort Suites is a non-smoking hotel. Unfortunately, there are occasions on which a guests deliberately smokes on the property. My apologies for any inconvenience this caused you during your stay. And thank you for sharing all the details that made you comfortable. It is always our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

My wife and I stayed here Friday and Saturday, August 26 AND 27. Both young ladies at the front desk were polite and helpful. This hotel is super clean and a nice clean swimming pool and hot tub. We appreciated this hotel, having a Gideons Bible in our room.
Byron & Karen

Room Tip: no preference