Comfort Suites Marshall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Marshall)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskqueen suiteroom was spacious and cleanweekend triprock waterfallcollege football gamepool area looked really nicegreat visithot tubthe breakfast areaevery staff memberwafflesbetter than averagechain hotelhighly recommend this hotelgreat customer serviceboth times
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel was exceptional! From the moment we drove in we were pleased--the landscape was beautiful. We had been on the road for almost 13 hours and check-in was fast so we were able to get to our room quickly. The room was spacious and clean clean clean! It smelled like new! The beds were mighty comfy too. This hotel isn't new but the only reason I knew that was because I asked, it seems as though it was built yesterday. Breakfast was standard but fresh! If we ever find ourselves in the area again we will definitely be staying with them! (I know my photo isn't the best but it's the only one I thought to take)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Roxana S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

WOW! We are humbled by your comments! You are the reason we are in the hotel business. There is no better feeling than to know that you thought we are the best Choice Hotel you have ever stayed in. I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed one night here in a two bed queen suite. Clean, large room. Bathroom was clean. Friendly staff. Breakfast was incurred with the room. Typical breakfast. Tasty and adequate. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Roxana S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

I am so happy to know that you had a pleasant stay at Comfort Suites Marshall. And thank you for your comments regarding our staff, they will be thrilled to know that you found them to be friendly.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Just a quick stop here to get some sleep on a trip from Houston to Arkansas.
Very comfortable and has been updated. Don't hesitate on this one. It has better reviews than the newer hotels in this town. Great people at the front desk and price was a steal for how nice compared to the others in town. I usually stay at Hiltons but this Comfort Inn didn't let me down.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

With many lodging choices in Marshall, TX we are very proud that you chose to stay at Comfort Suites Marshall. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you as you traveled through Texas. Your comments made our day!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The hotel was a typical Comfort Suites. Nothing fancy but nice front desk. The rooms were pretty clean. The breakfast was not great except for the waffles. The other food was not really fresh. I will probably stay here again because there isn't much choice.

Stayed: February 2016

Thank you for taking time to comment about your recent stay at Comfort Suites Marshall.
We are honored that you chose us and we will work diligently to make your next stay better. We will work with out kitchen staff in order to make your breakfast experience the best ever. You are so important to us and we want you to be happy.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My son and I stayed here last weekend while we were visiting ETBU and I was impressed from the minute I checked in. I had never stayed at a Comfort Suites before and was so happy that it smelled and looked clean as a whistle! Our room was on the 2nd floor and overlooked the beautiful pool area. The parking was great, seemed very safe and I liked that it was all right outside the door. The free breakfast has plenty of choices to eat and drink. The room was wonderful, plenty of room for the both of us and very well maintained. Huge TV, great pillows. Bathroom was spotless and in great condition.
If my son chooses to go to ETBU I know that my husband and I will bring our younger two and definitely stay here.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Marshall during your recent visit to ETBU and for taking the time to review us. Your comments regarding the hotel brought a smile to my staff. We look forward to many future visits if your son chooses to attend ETBU.
If he does, make sure to ask for the ETBU parents discount when calling the hotel to book your room.