All reviews front desk rock waterfall queen suite reading lights college football game pool area looked really nice the breakfast area nice stay after midnight chain hotel next morning outdoor pool both times rooms are nice we've stayed eggs fitness center
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Third week on the road 5k miles so far ....

Lots of Comfort Inns and this Comfort Inn & Suites is the best .. just excellent.

Rooms are large, staff friendly, price is great, lots of towels, hot water you don't wait for, clean showers etc. Just great

and it's right off I-20 ... :)

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I stayed here for 11 days in June 2017. The rooms are nice. The beds are comfortable. Nice hardwood in the rooms. Wi-Fi connection was good. The hotel is cleaned. The staff if friendly and helpful. There is a nice swimming pool, and a small workout room with treadmill. I also used the dry-cleaning and laundry service, and it was affordable and efficient. I would stay in this hotel anytime I am in Marshall.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I got caught in a severe thunderstorm and pulled in for the night. I was given a wonderful 1st floor room. Very nice room and so quite. The breakfast was good and fresh. The night clerk and breakfast clerk were so friendly.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank NonnieR29
Roxana S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

I am so happy to know that you are safe and that you stopped in for the night.
Thank you for commenting about our staff, I know it was a pleasure for them serving you and I have shared your comments with them.

We look forward seeing you again in the future.

Roxana S.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I rarely give poor reviews but i was disturbed by what happened with credit card charges from this hotel. I made a reservation to stay at this property a couple of hours before checking in. We were on the road, so I made the reservation from my mobile phone. We checked in, things were fine, there was no mention of any concerns with the reservation. Weeks later, when I reviewed my credit card statement, I found a charge for the night we stayed, plus an additional charge 2 weeks later. After involving my credit card company and investigating what happened, it appears that when I made the reservation from my mobile phone, that the reservation was for two weeks later. However, no one informed me of this when I checked in. The manager acknowledged that I did not stay on the second date but they charged me anyway. It was clearly an error, and this was basically acknowledged, but they refused to vacate the charge. An establishment that does this is clearly more interested in collecting money than in maintaining good customer service and I find that very distasteful.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Roxana S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Marshall, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Suites Marshall. Our guest's comments are very important to us and we value each one of them.
I am very sorry to hear of your experience with a No Show charge due to a mistake in your booking date. With so many electronic ways of booking it is very important to read your confirmation dates and contact the hotel or booking site to make the necessary changes in case of an error in order to avoid No Show charges. If a reservation is not cancelled a No Show charge is applied to the credit card which was used to guarantee the reservation. As suites are held until 7 am the following morning for all confirmed reservations.
Unfortunately, at the time of your check in we had no way of knowing that you had mistakenly booked a second reservation for a future stay. Had you provided your confirmation number, mentioned it at the time of check in, or anytime within the cancellation period, it would have been our pleasure to cancel the reservation without penalty.
In the future, please keep in mind that when booking online via any website, it is important to read your confirmation to ensure the booking dates are correct and contact the hotel or website directly to make any changes.

Roxana

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights on a college visit to ETBU. Our room was spacious and clean, and every staff member we talked to were friendly and courteous. (I forgot toiletries but was able to go down to the front desk and received several complimentary items!) And I couldn't get over how truly homey and comfortable the hotel felt, different from other accommodations I've stayed at. Overall, we had a great experience!

Date of stay: April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent experience at Comfort Suites Marshall. It is always our pleasure serving you and nothing makes us happier that to know that you had a great experience.
We look forward to the opportunity of making your next stay even better.

Roxana