“Stopped in for lunch, pretty tasty food.”
Review of Bodacious B-B-Q

Bodacious B-B-Q
Ranked #7 of 79 Restaurants in Marshall
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had turkey and pulled pork sandwiches, both were very good. They are quick to make your meal. From the sound of it, sloppy joes must be popular.
Great place to go to for a sandwich.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We’d driven in rain all day and after we checked into our hotel, we wanted comfort food - which means BBQ. I ordered the two meat platter and was sooo disappointed to learn they were out of ribs!! I got chopped pork and chopped chicken with a side of coleslaw and beans. It was great! My husband got a chopped beef sandwich. It was truly Bodacious!!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Very good BBQ, Eat there often. Not a large place but there is usually enough seating. Order out, pickup or eat there and they will bring it to your table

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My husband (JEFF) is one of the main cooks there so of course I've gotta give this BBQ chain a great review not to mention brag on my husband a little bit. He's been employed with the company for about 7 years now, works for a really cool boss ( Mr. Joe I.) & my husband is an amazing cook at work as well as at home...Thank each of you who took the time to express all the generous, positive comments about the quality of service, the perfection & deliciousness of the food & the friendly atmosphere. It is greatly appreciated. As they use to say back in the day, Ya'll go back there when ya can now, ya hear?

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 (kids 10 & 12) were en route to southern TX from Illinois. First trip through TX for the kids. Wanted to break up our 16 hour drive with a lunch stop other than fast food, so decided to try a local Texas BBQ joint to give them a taste of the region. Used Trip Advisor to find this place, and were happy with our choice. Nothing fancy, be sure of that, but if you can look past the cardboard boxes sitting around, you will enjoy what seems to be a authentic cafeteria-style BBQ place that is also obviously frequented by the locals, which in my opinion gives it a leg up in terms of credibility. Kids had sloppy joes ($1.65!) and we had combination platters ($10.95). They included choice of two meats & two sides. We couldn't eat it all & have plenty for a leftover meal later. The smoke flavor was just as we would have expected & enjoyed by all. So glad we opted for this as opposed to McDonalds. Again. :)

3  Thank BeachGirl2371