US$99
US$109
Hampton.com
US$84
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$65
Hotels.com
US$55
US$53
Texas Inn(Marshall)
US$40
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

Checked in on July 24 at 5:45 PM. The clerk turn the circuit breaker on so the air-conditioner would come on. It is now 8:55 PM and I am still sweating my butt off. It was only 110° at 5 PM with the heat index. The room has a king size bed and a sleeper sofa. For $32 a night including tax it's a good deal if you like sweating before you go to bed.

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank David J
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

Its an old motel, but you can tell the owners put a lot of work (with what they had) into it. The rooms are small. Only two things were really wrong. When we got here we had to wait for our room to cool off, which took about an hour. That and i had an audience of cock roaches this morning cheering me on in the shower. Other than that, we had great customer service. Lol

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 19 February 2015

this is definitely an older hotel with smaller rooms - only 2 outlets for the entire room. Has coffee pot but no filters or coffee, nor any type of cup. does have a refrig, micro, flat screen tv all in decent working order. The room itself is clean. The bed was quite comfortable, sheets were clean & crisp, newer shower head with nice spray & plenty of hot water. Walls on the thinner side. nice courtyard.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaMi1976
Reviewed 27 November 2014

I get tired of staying in the cookie-cutter chains, so went looking for a decent independent. The reviews for Travel Inn looked promising, so I thought I'd give them a try.
They were off the beaten path, so it was a little hard to find them at first, but I did eventually.
The check-in process was fairly smooth, though the clerk would occasionally mumble and I'd have to ask him to repeat himself (he didn't like that). . I was a bit disappointed that my room rate bumped up $6 because I was paying with a credit card, never mind what price I had been quoted by Priceline.

My room was back in the far corner away from all the traffic noise. It had that old time musty smell you used to find in all the old motels, but everything looked clean and well cared for. I thought I was getting a Queen size bed, but it looked more like a Full Size. Still, it was clean and comfortable with lots of pillows.

There was nothing to eat close by so I drove back to the main highway in search of dinner.

There was plenty of heat in the room, but it never quite reached the bathroom which was a but chilly. Still,, the bathroom was clean and there was plenty of hot water.

I did have a minor problem with the electrical outlets:: there were only two in the room: one was for the lamp and alarm clock (poor reception, very tinny sound); the other was for the refrigerator and microwave. I sleep with a breathing machine, so I had to unplug the microwave to plug in the extension cord for my CPAP. That was really the only "bad" experience I had..

Probably not someplace I could spend a week in, but for one or two nights, it's not bad.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back corner are the furtherest from the street.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank YFNETM
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This is a old motel but I was very happy to see how clean it was. We were treated very well & the room was cleaned well each day. The thing I liked best was the room's floor was tile not carpet.
We would stay again.