“One of my favorites in McAllen”
Review of The Coffee Zone

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Coffee Zone
Ranked #6 of 6 Coffee & Tea in McAllen
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Good food, good service, nice ambiance. Sometimes can cost a little more than the other good quality places I like in McAllen but still meets my expectations to be on the approved dine out list. Was better when the previous chef was there but he moved....

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We were catching a 1.15 flight to Houston and we were hungry. We needed something quick so selected a sandwich. We were surprised by the $10+ price tag but when you're in the need, you're in the need. We took it to the table while waiting for our United flight to taxi in. Let me tell you this sandwich was huge and packed with great meats, cheese lettuce, and a side of pickles, etc. My wife and I shared and it filled the void very well. You really had to open wide to get this one into your teeth. Well worth the price.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The service is a bit cranky here. The coffee is good because coffee is always good! I did not feel to welcome in this shop and perhaps they have some unhappy employee issues?

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Hidden in Chase Tower this place has a great Salad Bar for lunch with Pesto Chicken, Eggs, Broccoli, Spinach and more .. The staff is very friendly and prepares daily specials like soup, sandwiches which can be paired with the Salad .. For sure the place to go for a fresh and affordable meal!