“First timers ”

Wallbanger's
Ranked #55 of 464 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Walburgers was close to the hospital...and my hubby had just had a minor surgery, so, by 3pm he was phenomenally hungry. We hit the first place we saw. Though he really wanted the burger, he was good and ordered the salad. With the grilled chic, it was bout as healthy as you can get. I, on the other hand, fell for my fav food, the fried pickles. Not my favorites, but we travel full time all over the country and the completion is very stiff! My blog jansuttie854.blogspot.com. Explains it! Still, they were sure enuf good to come back for!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Both are good, one listed is like a Fudruckers where you order at the counter and can build your burger. This pic is of the stuffed jalapeño chedder burger at the other location off 10th towards Edinburgh. This is more of a sit down restaurant, was tended to by Emilio, manager, and Mario made sure my drink was never empty. Great hamburger, great beer specials during football games. Very good experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I try to go as much as possible the salad bar is the bomb! There burgers are so huge. I usually have the burger and salad combo and its more than enough food.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Will remind you of some other location. Food was well prepared and tasty. If you get the salad bar just know you only get one plate... So, that said it was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Several options of sizes, cheese, bacon and other stuff to put inside the sandwich. Go hungry, because even the "girly" ones (1/4 pound) are big enough.
More expensive than fast foods, but it is really different. Do not expect a healthy meal, the burger is really greasy, what makes it juicy and delicious!

Been to Wallbanger's? Share your experiences!