“Best Place for a Great Burger”
Review of Wallbanger's

Wallbanger's
Ranked #55 of 522 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 April 2017

WOW!! Great Burgers here!! 3 different sizes all the trimmings which you put on like a Buffet style Pickles, tomato's, jalepeno's, lettuce all fresh!! WOW !!! Fried cheese is fantastic too!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

On the road again to another job site, this time I'm in San Juan, Texas. This is a suburb of McAllen, Texas. My reset crew wanted a hamburg and one of the best places for that is Wallbangers! It's like and old time hamburger joint. You order your burger and then get your drink and what for your name to be called. The burgers come without and toppings, so that you can put what ever you want from the salad bar and put on what ever condimites you like. They have 3 sizes of birgers, 1/3 of a pound, 1/2 pound and 3/4 of a pound. Any of them are good but the 1/2 and 3/4 will fill you up quickly. The fries and onion rings are very good and cooked to order. So if your in the McAleen, Texas area please look this place up and enjoy what I think is a very good burger! I liked it and hope you will too!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Walburgers was close to the hospital...and my hubby had just had a minor surgery, so, by 3pm he was phenomenally hungry. We hit the first place we saw. Though he really wanted the burger, he was good and ordered the salad. With the grilled chic, it was bout as healthy as you can get. I, on the other hand, fell for my fav food, the fried pickles. Not my favorites, but we travel full time all over the country and the completion is very stiff! My blog jansuttie854.blogspot.com. Explains it! Still, they were sure enuf good to come back for!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Both are good, one listed is like a Fudruckers where you order at the counter and can build your burger. This pic is of the stuffed jalapeño chedder burger at the other location off 10th towards Edinburgh. This is more of a sit down restaurant, was tended to by Emilio, manager, and Mario made sure my drink was never empty. Great hamburger, great beer specials during football games. Very good experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I try to go as much as possible the salad bar is the bomb! There burgers are so huge. I usually have the burger and salad combo and its more than enough food.

Been to Wallbanger's? Share your experiences!