“Best burger in Mcallen”

Wallbanger's
Ranked #51 of 480 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I didn't have high expectations of this restaurant because I never heard of it before my visit in june 2017. My husband and I were on a short visit to Mcallen, Texas and went there for lunch; it was the best meal of our trip. Burgers were made with real meat and their fries were extra tasty.
We enjoyed their food so much we will be there on our next trip.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The best thing about Wallbangers is you get your burger and you choose the toppings and how much you want on the burger. The buns are like homemade and the meat is always great. My son normally gets the Chicken strip Basket. It has fries and a large piece of toast made of what looks like homemade bread. It all good. I highly recommend Wallbangers.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

WOW!! Great Burgers here!! 3 different sizes all the trimmings which you put on like a Buffet style Pickles, tomato's, jalepeno's, lettuce all fresh!! WOW !!! Fried cheese is fantastic too!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

On the road again to another job site, this time I'm in San Juan, Texas. This is a suburb of McAllen, Texas. My reset crew wanted a hamburg and one of the best places for that is Wallbangers! It's like and old time hamburger joint. You order your burger and then get your drink and what for your name to be called. The burgers come without and toppings, so that you can put what ever you want from the salad bar and put on what ever condimites you like. They have 3 sizes of birgers, 1/3 of a pound, 1/2 pound and 3/4 of a pound. Any of them are good but the 1/2 and 3/4 will fill you up quickly. The fries and onion rings are very good and cooked to order. So if your in the McAleen, Texas area please look this place up and enjoy what I think is a very good burger! I liked it and hope you will too!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Walburgers was close to the hospital...and my hubby had just had a minor surgery, so, by 3pm he was phenomenally hungry. We hit the first place we saw. Though he really wanted the burger, he was good and ordered the salad. With the grilled chic, it was bout as healthy as you can get. I, on the other hand, fell for my fav food, the fried pickles. Not my favorites, but we travel full time all over the country and the completion is very stiff! My blog jansuttie854.blogspot.com. Explains it! Still, they were sure enuf good to come back for!