“It's Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in McAllen
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Workers were friendly and quick, expect in the morning. Walk in is better no lines at the time I went. Drive thru takes a bit of time, but its Starbucks you expect that.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Must go. You can have a pastry to go with a nice warm latte. Sometimes, you may find one in a bookstore, but the free-standing ones are better. Amazing service and warm atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

I don't know where to start. This place clearly needs new direction.
The employees here need a formal training on how to prepare drinks. I've honestly had to go back at least 20 times to return my drink because it has absolutely no flavor. That is such a hassle. If you are a person who is diabetic,watches your carb count, or numbers, clearly this is not a place for you. It is evident the numbers for the drinks online are irrelevant, as the baristas clearly are inventing drinks.
Many times, they are out of items. All last week, they were out of very berry refreshers. They were out of whipped cream. They were also out of honey for tea. On Saturday, we watched an employee unload around 40 gallons of milk from his trunk. I don't know how sanitary or safe that is, but clearly something needs to be done with the management in this place. I cannot believe it has a Starbucks logo on it. Long story short, if you do not care about what goes in your drink,or what doesn't, enjoy your drink. We spent close to 300 a week at this place. Time to stop.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

I am not really a coffee drinker but I love good tea!!! My husband and I are in town working till Oct. so after my first visit to starbucks, I can assure you I will be stopping everyday while I'm here to have my tea!!!!!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We needed our coffee fix and boy did we luck out when not only did we find this open Starbucks we enjoyed deliciou, fresh coffee at 6AM Christmas morning. Thank you Starvucks

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!