“No problem”

Add it.
Moonbeans Coffee
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in McAllen
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Everything on the menu is very good. There is a place to sit outside and bring your pet. It can get busy at certain times, a little small inside. Will return.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

They have very good pour-over coffee for $2.25 and cookies for $2.40 with tax and tips, I still got out of there only $6 poorer. It is a chill atmosphere with wifi (if you don't want to talk to people) and cool people (if you do). I would go more often if I didn't live 30 miles away.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

I'm a barista myself so I know good coffee and the quality of my latte was totally on point. More than that though the barista behind the counter noticed that I was watching and took the extra step to tell me what was up and explain the process. That extra personalized step is exactly why I feel this is a well deserved 5 stars- they care about the product here and are friendly, not snobbish. Definitely worth the visit! My sincerest compliments to my barista Analisa!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

This is a place for getting your Java and relax. The atmosphere is very informal and has some tables on the sidewalk, away from the busy street. I've had the coffee brewed in the shop and some pastries, both excellent. However, I normally just get the ground coffee and brew my espresso at home. One time, I had visitors for dinner who appreciate espresso. They immediately recognized it as gourmet coffee, not from the grocery store.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Such a nice place to study at, way more spacey and faster wifi than Starbucks. There are also so many ways to customize your coffee, and they even serve food (not many options). No doubt a hipster meet up place

Been to Moonbeans Coffee? Share your experiences!