“WONDERFUL FOOD!”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 509 Restaurants in McAllen
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tony Roma's is proud to be known as THE Place for Ribs. While legendary for ribs, we're famous for so much more! From wood-grilled steaks to comfort food with a twist, our menu is focused on high-quality dishes to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a polished-casual dining experience with family or friends and try one of our signature Romaritas. With more than 45 years of history and 150 locations worldwide, Tony Roma's is one of the most globally recognizable names delivering a fun, saucy experience to thousands of guests every day.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had the opportunity to visit Tony Roma’s when visiting family in McAllen Texas. Let me tell you, they had the BEST ribs I have ever eaten, and I have eaten a lot of ribs! David liked his burger as well and said it was so good that he wished he had gotten the steak because my ribs and his burger were so good. We finished off dinner with their peach cobbler, it was to die for. I wish I could have eaten my own dish but settled for a couple bites of his. Next time I’m going to tell them to hold the potato and slaw so I have room for dessert. I will also get a full slab and take half home with me. Now if they would only expand into the Chicagoland area I would be set. Don’t worry, I will drive the 2 hours, one way, to Bloomington, Illinois to have them again.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Tony Roma’s was handy to our hotel. We had a great meal of ribs and did not forget the onion loaf. It was great. One friend enjoyed the filet and rib combo. Loved it.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Eating at Tony Roma's was the best experience in a long time for barbeque. The manager was very generous and friendly.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Some places can't cook a filet just right but they did here.
Good salad, excellent steak, and the brownie/ice cream dessert was awesome.
Bartender also did a good job with my Moscow Mule.
Definitely would return.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Wilson Hearing Center hosted a lunch and learning session at this restaurant and it was fantastic. The food was fantastic and huge portions!! The presentation was so helpful and I'm glad I became a customer. My quality of life is so much better with hearing aids