US$73
US$89
US$88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$89
US$84
US$76
US$64
US$109
US$71
US$84
All reviewswinter texansheated poolmaintenance staffcleaning ladiesplace to staymcallen areacontributeinternetaccommodationsmaidvalleylaundrypropertyshoppinggym
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Great little place to stay. I was in between homes and jobs and the Texan Guest Ranch was the perfect place to stay. Fully furnished, great pool, maid service and all bills paid. Staff made everything very easy and I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We loved the extra space in our unit, it was great having a kitchen and being able to cook at home, our unit had washer and dryer as well, so we didn't have to go to a laundry mat every time we needed to wash. Our kids really enjoyed the pool.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I was brand new to the area when I arrived from FL and I was welcomed and well taken care off before I got here, the staff and management made it a very easy and pleasant experience to me. They helped me a lot prior to get here and were staying late to get me settled in when I arrived after their work hours.
They have a great and friendly team and the owner is always around helping as well, if you wanted to feel home this is the right place.
The apartments are fully furnished and have great furniture and fancy ranch style.

I loved it and would recommend to the new pilots and any other staff that comes to the area looking for short or long term.

Room Tip: First floors near the pool area are great.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Can't recommend this lovely property enough. We rented the 2 bedroom apartment for the week of my surgery in Mexico, and this place was heaven to recover at. So peaceful, yet very convenient to everything in McAllen, Edinburg, Mission and Pharr areas. Loads to do if you decide to get out and about.
The staff is fantastic, as are the other guests and residents we met during our stay. It was PERFECT for our needs, and so much better than staying in a traditional hotel.
We had a kitchen, the beds are very comfortable, the AC works great, and there are ceiling fans in every room. The pool area is like a little oasis, and walking the trails on the property was relaxing and therapeutic. We will be back in November, and May next year for my procedure follow ups, and I'm already looking forward to staying there again, and I'm already planning a non-medical visit so I can enjoy some of the fantastic restaurants I didn't get to try this time. Yum!.
The onsite laundry and gym are both convenient and well equipped too!
If you are looking for a weekly, or longer, stay I highly recommend Texan Guest Ranch. You will not be sorry you stayed!

Room Tip: They have every thing from traditional style hotel rooms, to efficiencies, to apartments, to cottages so the choices are endless.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Bring bug spray, there are a lot of biting bugs. it was nice to see the orange trees in flower and the banana trees were also putting on fruit. And you could watch lots of birds playing around the area.

Room Tip: Stay in the bigger rooms then you do not hear the AC.
Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business