“Questionable sourdough melt...”

Culver's
Ranked #44 of 325 Restaurants in McKinney
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Om: This was our last meal before our Disney vacation! I kind of pigged out, with a double bacon cheeseburger, along with some cheese curds, onion rings, and a strawberry sundae! Culver’s has become our “dumb reach” for restaurants – when we don’t know what we are in the mood for or where we want to go, seems like we eventually end up at Culvers. Their food is consistently good, they have a solid burger, and the only eatery that I know in the area that has cheese curds! Strawberry sundae topped things off, love their soft serve ice cream. I would recommend any of the food items that I ate, really can’t go wrong with anything here However, I would STRONLY recommend the cheese curds! I do wish my poor Nom would have enjoyed her sandwich more 

Nom: Ok, even tho I didn’t like my burger/melt selection, it’s still our go to place! I wanted to try something different so I ordered the patty melt. I have really enjoyed their burgers, and their fried chicken when they had it on the menu, the shrimp, etc. Not the melt. Nope, not my thing. You’d think it would be, I mean I’m a total grilled cheese lover and a burger lover! What a beautiful marriage right? Nope. Fell flat on its face. Saving grace is the cheese curds, they best…hands down the best!!! Can’t wait to go back with my handsome love!!!

Overall, Om would have scored this a "5" based on his food alone, but poor Nom's melt...she only ate a few bites and could not eat anymore, it just wasn't for her. Everything else we had was great though, so score it a "4" on this visit!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We love Culver's food especially the Wisconsin cheese curds. Yummy!
The staff there is always so friendly and the food is always made fresh. I definitely recommend!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I love going to Culver's on Sunday after church. The best thing about Culver'sis their buns. They are so soft, fresh and tasty. And it's easy to get in and out really fast. They also sell some pretty tasty fish.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Culvers is a chain based out of Wisconsin. There are several in the DFW area. This place makes the best burgers and they have so many great menu items. Fresh Waleye fish when its in season, salads, pot roast sandwiches, chicken. Custard is made fresh daily. In addition to vanilla and chocolate there is a "flavor of the day". Prices are family friendly. Save 10 coupons from the kids meals and get a free kids meal.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorites! We probably eat here almost once a week. Burgers to plate dinners with two sides. Price is always right and portions also. Anyone can order off child's menu and for this senior it is so filling, burger or chicken, fries, curds or onion rings, drink and ice cream for a little over $5. The "Best"!!