“Great experince”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Really had a great time at Sapore,my first visit. Excellent meal, service, and ambiance. Portions size is good. deserts are must try.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Sapore is a huge restaurant that is beautifully decorated in an upscale rustic italian manner. Service is friendly, but extremely slow. Wait staff are stretched thin. Despite our reservation, we waited about 10 minutes for our table, waited for water, waited for bread, etc. Boar meatball was a huge disappointment- very dry and not really tasty. Veal marsala was salty, but tender. Bread basket is boring and served with butter. Salmon was just okay, nothing special. Pizzas looked good, but we didn't order that. Won't be back. Too many other places to eat in Woodbridge. Maestro Roberto, Antipasto and Anna Maria are way better.

Thank Take my word for it...
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal, service and ambiance. Met some business associates early in the week and the restaurant has expanded and is now larger. The staff are very attentive and helpful and the service is quick and efficient. The specials are quite extensive (I had the tortellini soup, excellent). I had the Tagliatelle Bolognese which was very good, hearty and plentiful. My colleagues had the fish special and the veal saporita to which they both were very pleased. The tiramisu dessert is quite delicious and I would recommend you visit.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Came for a late dinner with my fiancé and I. I was glad to see that they were open until 10 as a lot of Italian places are only open until 9 so we were pleasantly surprised. Quickly greeted and sat. Had some time to take in the lovely atmosphere and decor. Very pretty inside ! Knowledgeable server, received our drinks very quickly, good wine list and the house Cabernet Sauvignon was really very nice. Had the carpaccio and grilled calamari to start. I’ve had better carpaccio, but the grilled calamari is so flavourful with capers and olives. I decided to go for a simple pizza even though they had a lot of very different and wonderful sounding topping combinations. However I looooove buffalo mozzarella so I went with it. The pizza sauce is so amazing, it’s almost sweet and reminded me of pizza I had in Italy. My fiancées pasta was phenomenal!!! Crab, shrimp, clams, mussels oh my!! And reasonably priced also! There is so much more I have to try, I will be returning 100%. Had the tiramisu to finish off, exactly how I expected, very delicious.

1  Thank MissTara88
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Coming in through the doors to the restaurant was a pleasant surprise because of the strip mall exterior. The decor is very well done because despite the large space, it still feels comfortable and a little grand versus cavernous and empty.

The other plus was the service - helpful, prompt, polite.

We wouldn't go back, however, because the food was just average and at above-average prices. It probably has to do with the sheer number of tables - the kitchen has to serve a banquet-hall number of guests.