“Great food, romantic setting.”
Review of ENVY Bali

ENVY Bali
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Tuban
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean, International, Bar, Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: With seating capacity of 112, ENVY is a relaxing chilled out restaurant and bar located right on the beach with large outdoor areas perfect for viewing Bali's amazing sunsets. The design of the venue is trendy and yet comfortable, featuring warm, wooden furniture, 'take it easy' beds and uncluttered decor.
Reviewed 15 May 2016

We enjoyed dinner here and weren't disappointed! Friendly staff, good cocktails, live music, relaxed atmosphere, romantic sunset right next to the beach. We had pork parmiggiano and eggplant stuffed with minced lamb, both exquisite. Very decent value for money too, albeit not the cheapest place around. If we're ever in Kuta again, we would definitely go back.

Nyoman S, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at ENVY Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Thomas S

Thank you for your review about envy.

I am happy to learn that you enjoyed with our service, food, ambience and our live entertainment at Envy
Every positive point which you have shared in detail is greatly appreciated as we strive to deliver the best spoke service of Envy to our esteemed guests.
We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to our restaurant in your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

This place had an awesome setting with a lovely 'garden' area with numerous seating options and a view of the ocean and planes landing. The food however was mediocre and the pricing quite high for what you got. My cocktail was super sweet but this was a lunch experience and dinner may be entirely different. Staff were lovely though.

Dear Mo

I am truly happy to know that you love our venue.
I do apologize that our food and beverage not meeting your expectation, I have reviewed this with our team and we will use your information to improve our food and beverage quality. I would really appreciate if you could give us a second chance to show you our first class services that we are always known for. Please contact me at Envybali@ihg.com, if I could be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Fabulous food and wonderful service! The entertainment was amazing we were entertained by fire dancers.ENVY would have to be one of the best restaurants we have been to in Bali and to top it off an amazing sunset.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Amazing food ,fabulous service ,fire dancers second to none!
And the best sunset in Bali.Would have know hesitation in recommending ENVY to everyone we will certainly be back!!

Nyoman S, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at ENVY Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear Cheryl B

It is great to learn that your dining experience at Envy was meeting your expectation. We absolutely glad that you love our ambiance, service, food and the entertainment.
We look forward to your return, as well as welcoming future diners who choose to dine at Envy as a result of your generous review.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

We dinned her last night in a large family group.. food was very yum. Everyone loved the food (including fussy kids). Great service and a beautiful balinese girl singing. (Thanks for letting me sing valerie with you) beautiful setting.

Dear Hails

We are delighted to have had the opportunity to host you on your special family diner. I will pass your message to our team member that makes your diner unforgettable.

It will be a privilege for us to have the chance to welcome you back to Envy in the future.

Kind regards.