See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Called to make sure we were able to check in. They told us yes so I made a reservation. When we got there they denied to give us a room until 6PM...it was MIDNIGHT. Told them to cancel the room. Have been calling for over 2 WEEKS so that we could get a refund but everytime we call the so called manager is never there to approve it. Manager should be fired. Pathetic hotel that doesn't care about customers. This place is a disaster and completely unprofessional. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Room tip: don't stay here. I know what I'm telling you
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We visited to shop at the outlets but mostly for dental care in Nuevo Progreso, México. Comfortable room and convenient location right beside the Outlets and just a hop, skip and a jump to Mexico.

We visit a couple of times a year but don't want to say too much or there won't be space for us next time.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Room was clean,breakfast was good, although the tub stopper was missing. Also the wifi is terrible had to wait for the Starbucks in the outlet mall to open in order to conduct business. Really slow internet, also asked if I could print out my boarding pass but no way to do this and desk person could not help either. This place was exceptional two years ago but I understand it has a new owner, probably will not stay here again.

Room tip: All rooms are ok
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Had stayed at La Copa on South Padre Island it was phenomenal!! This one you could tell it had been but was on the downhill slide we all see so often.First room was no drapes on Windows,it had a horrible smell as well. Got moved to another it was habitable but just barely. Didn't eat the breakfast after looking at it. Sad.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

This is an Excellent place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay whether for business, vacation or pleasure.. Courteous and helpful staff. Breakfast room with omelet bar to start your day out right. Clean relaxing rooms. Close to outlet mall. Swimming pool. Just a short drive to Mexico for dental and pharmacy needs.

Date of stay: January 2017