“Super Friendly”

Le 155 Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Avoriaz
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The steackhouse of Avoriaz. Much more than tasty meats, the 155 offers you a wine bar with a friendly and professional service.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had dinner with my family after a day skiing.

Staff could not be faulted. Friendly and efficient.

We had 3 steaks, all cooked exactly as ordered and the accompanying dishes were spot on.

Had a really nice evening. Would recommend.

BTW - french fries were not greasy.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We dropped in on the off chance of a table and couldn’t be happier that the wonderful lady front of house let us take a seat until their next reservation arrived. Her attention and warm welcome plus helpful advice on the menu was exceptional. We ate main courses only but they were incredible! The burgers were a delight, topped with incredible cheeses, my steak Phuket style as quite possibly the next most tasty dish I’ve had in a very long time. Service atmosphere and food made this a fabulous impromptu family meal. Thank you x

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice in the week we visited Avoriaz, I would advise you to pre book.
The food was fantastic, steaks were outstanding cooked perfectly. Burgers although I didn't have one, were reportedly very good. The only thing I would criticise are the French fry's, they were a bit thin and very crispy, I would prefer a nice juicy steak chip.
Dessert's we also stunning, wine was great (can't remember what we had)
Staff are helpful and attentive, although service was a bit slow on the second visit as it was busy.......but it gives you time to drink more wine :)

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We landed last night and had our first evening meal out in Avoriaz.
We thought we'd have steaks and in France you can't go wrong with that choice. The waitress was nice. The food was the worst I've eaten in France, in my life. The French fries were undercooked, greasy, I had to rub them between my fingers and show the waitress who was clearly horrified. The steaks were over cooked and the meat did not taste right. Like it was on the edge of its shelf life. The party of 3 men who sat next to us could not say their food was good either and cheered us when we voiced our displeasure.
The wine however was excellent, we had a bottle of Gevrey Chambertin which certainly took the edge off our displeasure with the food. We were still charged full price despite the food clearly not being cooked properly. The Chefs if they had any respect would never have let that food leave the kitchen and end up in front of a customer. Avoid.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a table as had heard good reviews of this restaurant. Glad we did as was very busy which they split into 2 sittings each evening. Good menu choice but just a shame not enough steak/meat choices. Lovely service and was given time to enjoy the meal and also family time together. Good selection of wines of which we choose a nice Rioja. Yes the price of the meal for all of us was at the top end of Avoriaz prices but was nice to do this once during our holiday.