“Dinner”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #51 of 265 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Cheddar's is usually busy and really crowded. Tonight was a great night and I was seated immediately. Tonight I ordered the blackened red fish over brown rice..topped with crab sauce. My sides were steamed broccoli and corn. My dinner was absolutely delicious

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife came here for lunch had to wait 20 minutes to be seated but they were not busy the parking lot was near empty so when we did get seated we waited another 20 minutes before I decided to go get someone to come wait on us so once we finally got service it was very poor our order was not correct we didn't receive any napkins nor asked if we needed refills on drinks we didnt get any utensils I had to go get our utensils and when I got them they were dirty so we asked to speak with the manager it took him 15 minutes to come see about us note they weren't that busy so when he did come he was already laughing and smirking like it was Allgood so we explained what happened and we got the impression from him that he was taking us for a joke so I asked him what was funny we had words he walked off and still didn't take care of us he basically didn't care how they were doing for as customer service terrible place we wouldn't let our dog eat there.

1  Thank topdawgandsnugg
Reviewed 23 February 2017

We arrived with a group of 18 people. There were a lot of others waiting. Many empty tables, and we were told that the servers would not be there for certain sections for at least 30 to 45 minutes. This is not a way to run a business, if you say you open at 11, you should be ready to serve and seat your customers. We go to other places in Mesquite and they have people ready to go to work. As it was we walked out and went across the street to On The Border and one waiter treated us like royalty. We will remember this when we go out to eat after Church.

1  Thank nanabanana_40
Reviewed 3 December 2016

This is one of my least favorite Cheddar's locations. I've given it a few chances and it has yet to please. The wait is always a long one and the staff isn't too friendly. On our most recent visit the food was very salty, the steak wasn't great, and the baked potato could have been cooked longer. My kids didn't even finish their meal. We don't plan on going back.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

The manager was rude and a racist. Daytime woman and part owner let me know she did not want or need my business.

1  Thank melmorose44