“A Very Busy Resturant”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #50 of 265 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My wife and I decided to eat at Cheddars after a business meeting. We selected this location since it was on the way home. I had never eating in Cheddars before, but my wife had brought some food home since it was near her workplace. My wife ordered the 1/2 rack of Ribs and fries. I had the New Orleans Pasta with shrimp, chicken and sausage. The ribs were nearly failing off the bones and both my wife and I enjoyed that portion of the meal, I shared my New Orleans dish with her and it was soooo good to the both of us. The waitress that we had was polite, professional, and valued us as customers. Very nice food, but quite crowded on the Saturday we went and had to wait nearly 30 minutes for a seat. Of course with the volume of people there all at one time, it is kind of loud.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

What is the big deal about this restaurant? We arrived on a Friday at 1:00. We were quickly ushered to a huge booth for our group of 5. We requested a smaller booth or table, but had to wait for it to be cleaned off. We ordered and received drinks/food in a timely fashion. The baked potato that came with my lunch combo was hardly warm. Drinks sat empy for a long time. The check was brought and the papers were laid down on the wet table. We won't be in any hurry to return here.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This is a poorly run restaurant. First, too many greeters at the podium with, it seems, no one in charge. Next, customers waiting even though there were a number of tables clean and available. Finally, service was spotty. Slow. French fries were served mildly warm. Club sandwich was very good but had been under the warming lamp. It was an OK experience, nothing more.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Great food, friendly staff nice décor. Usually a wait but we were lucky as it was pouring rain outside an no one was out and about. Loved this place. Will be back!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This is one of the best and most economically priced restaurants and delicious food you can find. My wife turned me on to this location and they have so many choices that it would be hard to decide. The food is superior and it won't break the bank and your pocket to eat at this fine establishment. You can choose from an Appetizers, Soups and Salads, Burgers, Classics, Steak and Combos, Sandwiches, Sides and Desserts Menu with prices ranging from as low as $3.99 for an appetizer to $13.99 for a nice steak Dinner.