“Our first and deffently NOT the last time here.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
H3 - Heritage, Home & Earth
Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Mexia
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful find...
We were on the way from Waco to Palestine and wanted something OTHER than fast food.
I took a right off 84 intondowntown to look for something and bam... H3. I am so happy. First off a local place downtown and has a hostess.... then you get served and look around at all type wonderful fun stuff. But the important stuff is the smell and the menu.... NOT TYPICAL FOOD SERVICE food... instead fresh, prepared there REAL FOOD and did I say it was real HOMEMADE. Did i say FRESH?
Ok please understand this is NOT fill your gut premade heavy cheap bread sugar and salt filled trash 90 percent of other places.
I had the home made pimento cheese grilled sandwich on a fresh home made bread..... Oh my goodness, the BEST I EVER HAD. Wife had stuffed meatloaf... and I have NO IDEA what the gravey was bit wow... it came with grilled veggies. I had cream spinach so did my daughter and it too was real fresh spinach not can.
We had desert too...
Death by chocolate cake and a lemon pound cake.... again just wow.
I could go on and on, from the staff to the location to the wonderfully prepared fresh food. Oh yeah at a great price too.
I will drive an hour any time I'm in the area.

Been to H3 - Heritage, Home & Earth? Share your experiences!