Hotel Golf Beach(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Restaurant
Globales Apartamentos Verdemar(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$164
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

US$172
US$126
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$180
US$160
US$228
US$216
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Bon Repos(Santa Ponsa)
US$137
  • Bar/Lounge
US$266
US$237
iberostar.com
  • Pool
Senses Santa Ponsa(Santa Ponsa)
US$189
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Club Santa Ponsa(Santa Ponsa)
US$146
Cancelon
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$453
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgerman guestsindoor poollovely hotelother nationalitiesboth breakfast and dinnerstandard roomon an all inclusive basiswe stayed half boardcleaned dailyfood was lovelyfollowing morningmain beachcleaned every daystayed all inclusivesun terracenight lifereception staff
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The start to our holiday atBahia del Sol Hotel was the lowest point and not how we hope it to be. on arrival at midnight, presenting our paperwork, only to be told we did not have a reservation and they were full!! This was our introduction to 'Monika' the sour faced receptionist who didn't possess one ounce of customer service abilities or initiative, let alone compassion or a heart!! We were eventually offered a tiny double room for 3 adults; we asked for a 'put me up' bed, but Monika told us she was the only one in the hotel (209 bedroom!!!) so couldn't look - in fact, not one offer of ANY help, she just barked that we would need to phone our agent the following day to sort! We took the room in view of the now early rooms, and dreaded spending the following day sorting this whole sorry mess. Praise be!! The following morning, sour Monika had left and we were presented with a completely different 'smiling', helpful face (perhaps she ought to teach vinegar t**s a few lessons, then I would have no need to leave these negative comments!! Our new room we lovely, modern, meticulously clean and had a gorgeous sea view....& we were in there by 9 am.....which makes you questions Monica's 'No room' comment??
Now, back to the holiday we hoped for....the hotel is out he wise lovely, and nicely located with easy access to the beaches. The food was good, although some strange items on offer but we accept they cater for a variety of nationalities - plenty you of selection for anyone and good quality.
On a slight negative, the evening entertainment was not too exciting and was all done by 10 ish & absolutely no music or entertainment around the pool area in the daytime....surely a few tunes wouldn't go amiss when you're on holiday.
My recommendation to the management of this hotel as a matter of priority would be to get rid of miserable, unhelpful Monika (I understand from other visitors they had also had similar treatment!) - customer service should always be top priority! Secondly, improve on the daytime and evening entertainment, then you would be on a winner!
Travellers going or considering this hotel - when you walk to reception, check the name badge, if it say MONIKA - fasten your set belts and expect a frosty reception!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Bondie0702
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We stayed in the Bahia del Sol for 10 days I was really disappointed with the room we were given it was in the back of the hotel almost an annex!! To get there with our cases we had to take a lift to the third floor and then a walk and another lift to the second floor our room was situate next to the lift that seemed was in constant use during the night. Our view was of a road I was very disappointed to say the least and after reading other reviews I should have complained and I may have been moved. The only redeeming feature was the fab pool that was hardly used by the residents of the main part of the hotel so it was great, a peaceful sun trap, but a long walk for drinks.
The restaurant food was good with selection of hot and cold foods the staff were lovely and worked really hard to ensure that the place was clean, and they were very friendly.
The bar staff also were excellent and provided table service on a night and when I mentioned to Antonio that it was my birthday he asked if I had been given bubbly in my room and when I said I hadn't he kindly sorted a bottle of Cava for me.
One of my complaints is the sunbeds hard to get by the main pool actually being reserved from 6.30am !
The hotel is well situated to travel to Palma nova, Palma or the quaint town of Pegera with a well run bus service.
A must is the sunset fabulous views from the roof top terraces.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank j0sie564
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Avoid if you want a nice holiday , just take my word , food awful , drinks worse , only good point indoor pool , worst they allow the local Spanish families to use the facilities and ruin the all inc paying guests peace .

Stayed: May 2017
4  Thank movaco81
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Love this hotel can't wait to come back. Great location great food and great facilities. Heaven on earth. Couldn't recommend it more to families. Lovely and efficient staff. No need to leave this complex once you arrive here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Geraldine F
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at Bahia Del Sol for 5 nights. I didn't really know what to expect from the reviews but I'm unsure why there are so many bad ones! Maybe people just had bad luck but I thought the hotel was lovely. It's very clean (in all areas), our room was cleaned everyday and we got fresh towels if needed. We stayed in a standard-double room which was modern, clean and had everything we needed (which includes a fridge, air con, drying rack, hair dryer, plug sockets etc). Our view was a wall with some plants but we do not spend all day in our room so this doesn't really matter. You can always pay extra if you want to wake up to see the sea. The entrance has a fountain which is nice and the reception staff are friendly. Not sure what the evening entertainment is like as we went out every night, there's plenty to do in Santa Ponsa. The pool area is nice, sun beds are good, as is the gym.

The food at the hotel is usual hotel food; not the best but definitely not the worst. We stayed on a half-board basis. The food is cooked and does stay hot so not sure why people are also complaining about this. The meat is cooked beautifully, there's vegetables, salads, fish, pasta, pre-made dishes such as stew etc. Quite a good choice at breakfast and evening!

The location of the hotel is great. It's right by the town centre and the beach. Santa Ponsa is lovely and offers something for every type of person. There are bus stops right by the hotel where you can go to Palma or other places on the island.

I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a modern, clean and friendly place to stay that is near the town centre and beach.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple