Visited hotel as a family 3 years ago before refurbishment, has it changed for the better no, unfortunately. Had a premium room on 3rd floor, always cleaned to a high standard.
The best thing about this hotel is that its so close to the beach and local shops and bars.
Not happy with the food, breakfast was the best meal, fresh omlettes and fried eggs.
Evening meal selection not good, on 10th August there was the option of turkey skewers my husband had one cut into it and found the meat not cooked just looked raw, another couple had already complained about it. This is really unacceptable for a four star hotel. Ithink the hotel is trying too hard with food choices, the food looks too fancy.
Went to see Pirates show while we there, really good and worth the money.
Would we stay at the hotel again, unfortunately no, this being down to the food.
stayed between 1/8 and 12/8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within 200 m. from the stunning beach of Santa Ponsa, the Zafiro Rey don Jaime hotel features a wide range of facilities for children such as games, animation programme, pool, playgroung and much more, which make this exclusive 4-star resort the ideal accommodation for some family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zafiro Rey don Jaime reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rey Don Jaime
- Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa
- Zafiro Rey Don Jaime Santa Ponsa, Majorca