Pirates VIllage
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hotel Golf Beach(Santa Ponsa)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Miranda Soul(Santa Ponsa)
  • Breakfast included
Globales Pionero(Santa Ponsa)
  • Breakfast included
Zafiro Rey don Jaime(Santa Ponsa)
  • Restaurant
Palmira Isabela(Santa Ponsa)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
H10 Casa del Mar(Santa Ponsa)
1,659 results
All reviewskids clubpirate attackself cateringpirate themed roomartificial grassice creamnext yearpool arealife guardsfamily holidaysnack barentertainment teamdeep poolgreat holidaygreat for kidsmini discobar staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The look of excitement on the children's faces when we pulled up to this impressive hotel was amazing. The entertainment at the Pirates Village is the best I have ever experienced. The entertainers work very hard to ensure that all the kids have a fantastic time. We went self catering although we never cook. We just like to eat in different places every night. Supermarket is directly across the road and there is also a little bakery that sells delious pastries for breakfast. We had lunch one day at the pool bar and it wasn't great. The sides are great for the kids but the splash pool at the bottom isn't deep enough as I found out the hard way. The room was very clean, spacious and the location is brilliant. There is the usual nonsense with sunbeds and parents not minding their kids because they are at the bar but that is everywhere. Staff is mostly very nice and helpful. Would diffinetly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Hotel is amazing the entertainment and staff are great, fantastic for kids under 12 as the older lot can get bored but location wise you have everything you need. The food was repetitive but we did stay for 14 days which was quite a long time in the pirates village as the entertainment is repeating on a weekly basis, although on the plus side if you missed anything the week before you could get another chance the following week.

Stayed: August 2017
10  Thank Makingmemories04
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Just back from a week all inclusive, with my husband and three kids aged 1, 3, 11.

Food and drink was great! Brilliant selection and fresh and tasty and my family are all really fussy eaters. My son lived for the ice-cream! endless slushies and ice cream on tap all day. pour your own soft drinks, beer and wine.

Bar was open till 11 which was perfect as there was no late nights with adults falling about like other places I've been. Smoking areas, which as a smoker myself I thought was great.

Staff were 5 star plus. Mo the manager did everything she could to keep everyone smiling. She goes above and beyond. Big shout out to Tina from kids club who was just fabulous. My 11 year old who refused to go to kids club before the holiday, couldn't keep her out of it.

Entertainment was brilliant. Yes there was adult innuendos in it but made it fun for adults and kids. My daughter loved the parrot show and mermaid class.

Fantastic value for money, weather was fab, booked up for 2018, I cannot wait. anybody that rates this hotel low don't believe these reviews. best place I've been by far!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
11  Thank Claire D
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed all inclusive for 1 week at pirates village with my son (8 autism and adhd) and my partner. I had seen some mixed reviews before we went so wasn’t expecting the greatest resort in the world! How wrong was I! Pirates village was amazing! Accommodation wasn’t luxury, but it’s more than practical, spotlessly clean and the beds were comfortable! I would definitely recommend all inclusive as the cooking facilities are very limited!

I was nervous taking my son as he’d never been to another country and doesn’t like change but it couldn’t have been a better holiday! I asked to have a bed moved in to my room so my son could stay in there with me (we booked an apartment) this was done within minutes of asking!

The entire week was packed with activities for the children and adults and the staff were incredible! Everyone I encountered was friendly, helpful and seemed to really enjoy working there!

Food was great, myself and my son are very fussy eaters and there was a good selection for both of us every day!

I will definitely be visiting again! I couldn’t have asked for a better holiday! Plus the beach is nice and close too!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank Ann-Marie M
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Very noisy at night here and not great considering it's supposed to be for families with children. Room a bit worn and nothing special. Cooking facilities very basic. No proper oven or even grill. Drinks at bar were hit and miss. The cocktails just tasted like pure sugar with some fake color added in. Children loved the pool but it was too cold for us to use. Theme good but rooms could be much better. Location not far from the beach.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family