Everything is good ...lovely seaview room,extra but worth it, very clean traditional
hotel, all gadgets working! That's a first. Lovely big bed, could be softer but ok.
Staff are so friendly and helpful, food and dining very good, ate in hotel most of time
half-board, ate lunch few days outside but was same price as hotel.
The weather was brilliant,up to 31 degrees some days,no humidity.
Can always find sunbed around Beautiful clean pool, sunbeds on beach 15 euros a day
so u need to be there for the day,that's only downside,bit of trek down to beach,but there
Can be about one and half hour in taxi from airport, longer on coach so well worth the taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 3-Storey building. Situated on Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 600 M from Morro Jable. 400 M from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Hotel Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable, Spain