A lovely hotel - the room was large and comfortable, spotlessly clean with a lovely balcony. The staff are brilliant, very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Very close to the beach, with a lovely pool and deck. There was a great range of food at breakfast and dinner including canarian specialities. Would highly recommend for a relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Riu Palace Jandia opens all year round and is located directly on the beautiful Playa de Jandia beach with turquoise waters and fine sand, in the southernmost part of the island, is ideal for relaxing. RIU Palace is the most elegant category in the RIU hotel chain, with hotels that meet the highest standards in terms of luxury, excellence and sophistication, creating a unique experience. The location is ideal due to its proximity to Fuerteventura Airport FUE (90 km) and Morro Jable (1 km). The hotel has 201 comfortably furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and offers many amenities. Relax in our Wellness Center and on our sun terrace, or get in shape in the gym. 1 outdoor pools and 1 hot tub. Day and evening entertainment. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer live cooking stations at our main buffet restaurant, Spanish cuisine or "Grill Palace", alternating days, as well as 2 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Jandia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Jandia Hotel Morro Del Jable
- Riu Palace Jandia Peninsula
- Hotel Riu Palace Jandia Fuerteventura/Morro Del Jable, Spain