AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Cordial Biarritz Bungalows(Playa del Ingles)
US$165
  • Pool
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$257
Bungalows Dona Rosa(Playa del Ingles)
US$96
Apartamentos Amazonas(Playa del Ingles)
US$81
US$184
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$163
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Hotel Maritim Playa(Playa del Ingles)
US$133
  • Restaurant
Apartamentos Dorotea(Playa del Ingles)
US$507
1,724 results
All reviewswellness centredead seahot stoneterrace barsteak on a stonedrago barice roomno air consquash courtevening entertainmentbedroom areachocolate fountainceiling fanat lunchtimehalf boardgran canariagames room
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Check-in was very good, very quick. Room was average.We were on the 8th floor and of course we needed to use the lifts.And I Dont think there was a day when all the lifts were working.Clean towels nearly every day, except they did not seem to want to change the bath mat, which got wet through every time we had a shower as the shower leaked. I did report this but nothing was done, and the floor in the room was only washed twice in 9 days. You could still see all the marks on it, even after it had been washed. The bar staff are very rude. They Dont seem to want to serve anyone. If nobody stayed at the hotel they would not have jobs.
We were all inclusive so you expect to get local brand of drinks, but not watered down ones. Even the coffee was very weak. The food was average, although there was always something to eat. The best food was outside at lunch time where they had spit-roasted chicken and steak cooked on a hot stone.
The entertainment inside the hotel at night was rubbish. Very out dated. there was a singing duo outside who where better. Would definitely NOT stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on the 8th floor so we had a view of the area.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mandavey
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Great time was had, our room was spacious clean and very comfortable long walk from lifts as I have mobility problems but managed . Food always found something to eat , hotel its self has just been re-furbished very nice, the bar staff are very rude I had read reviews before we went about there rudeness but saw for ourselves !!!!!
On the second last day of our stay the maid left clean towels I would not of dried a dog on them I have thrown better out , we had to use them as didn't realise until I was showering . I did mention to reception later they were most apologetic ( they need to re-new all towels . THE BEST PART OF HOTEL WASTHE SPA AMAZING especially being included in price 5*

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank sandiebaby
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Check in was quick, safe 30euro (you get 10euro back)
Allocated room 833 this is a superior room on the top floor.
Spotlessly clean.
Free WiFi
Fridge in room.
TV in room a couple of English channels
The restaurant is quite big and you can eat inside or outside. We were all inclusive. The food was fantastic. Well cooked food and lots of variety.
The staff work tirelessly keeping the whole hotel immaculate.
The bar is excellent, and if you want water, soft drinks or lager it is on pumps to help yourself rather than wait to be served.
Poolside is again immaculate and lots of different areas to sunbath in. You can also get snacks at the poolside.
The hotel has a rooftop area which has half with a jacuzzi where you can sunbath with fantastic reviews over the resort and the other half is screened off for nudists.
There is also a wellness centre with different pools and sauna and jacuzzi to use, you only pay for treatments.
This hotel is truly all inclusive and is a must for anyone wanting a hotel based holiday. But if you want to go to the beach they provide a free bus to and from the beach.
Thank you Eugenia Victoria for a lovely relaxing 10 days.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Elaine R
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Original room was a disabled room. All items including shower were at lower level which wasn't ideal for my 6 foot 4 husband. Asked to be moved which hotel could do next day. New room was better for shower but was now right above the outside bar which had entertainment on until 11.30pm each evening. Windows weren't soundproof so you could hear everything - no chance of an early night. Couldn’t face moving rooms again so we put up with this.

I also don't think this was the right hotel for our age group. We're late 30s and whilst not young we were certainly A LOT younger than 90% of the people in the hotel who were also mostly German/Dutch. This meant that most of the entertainment wasn't suited to us. Also it meant it was difficult to talk to people at the pool/bars etc.

Rooms had no aircon, just overhead fans. Also no heating, for when it cooled down at night. Beds only had thin sheet and blanket which wasn’t quite enough some nights.
Room cleaning was hit and miss. Room was only cleaned twice in the week we were there, and this cleaning only consisted of making beds, emptying bins and changing towels. I know floors weren't swept or mopped.

Half board but didn’t eat in the restaurant in the evening at all, and only had breakfast there four mornings. Food was very samey each day.

Ok hotel but we personally wouldn’t return if we revisited Gran Canaria.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms to be away from Outside bar. Also near lift so palm trees don't block sun.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cardwellt
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I would come back here again. But if we are booking up for next year again I would like to try somewhere else. Myself and my partner have been to Gran Canaria before, however we’ve always been to Puerto Rico and we always ended up come down to PDI through out our trip. So this year we decided we would stay in PDI for a change. I would definitely stay in PDI again, just not this hotel for the next trip.

If you are British, this hotel is full of Dutch and Germans. In our full weeks stay we met another British couple on our last night. They were the first and only British we met in the hotel.

The food in the dining area is very basic. For a buffet style I didn’t think there was allot of option but there was always something there you could eat so it wasn’t all bad. I would of liked more variety.

The snack bar at the pool was great for Lunch. Always loads of food and it didn’t take long at all.

The only spirit I drink is vodka, I felt my drinks were always very watered down.

The rooms are very spacious and well
Cleaned!! The shower is excellent! You only get a little blanket for your bed so this time of year it cools down at night, so we were always cold in bed at night.

There is a young blonde girl who works in evenings who was brilliant throughout our stay. Always smiling and having a joke with us. There was also a man on the outside bar who was always quick at keeping your glass topped up with a smile which was great. However that’s only 2. The rest I felt were very rude. One word answers. Not interested in the slightest and the occasional rolling of the eyes. Reception are blunt and straight to the point which came across very cold. Not sure if it was because we were British or they were just having a bad week.

Keeping the best for last... Go visit the wellness centre!! It was great. We went mid stay and it was great to relax for a while. We always went first thing in the morning or late afternoon and it was always quiet, Which made it all the more relaxing!!

Overall the food was ok sometimes. The entertainment ok but we didn’t stay in every evening to see it all the time. Drinks a bit watered down. Rooms excellent clean and spacious and shower was great. I think if your room is adequate for your stay, then you can get by with the rest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple