4,226 results
All reviewsblock bveronica's stripveronica stripnoisy at nightpool areabed and breakfastsea viewlight sleeperquiet roomnight lifesea frontplug socketsplenty of choicehigh floorbars and restaurantsyoung peoplegreat holiday
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Me and my girlfriend have just come back from this hotel we had a room over looking the beach, yes there was some noise from the night club next door but we got use to it, the food at the hotel was very nice and the pool was very nice when it was hot and the all inclusive are was very nice to eat in to some it up a very nice hotel

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 603queens
giacomo m, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sol Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

Dear 603queens,

Thank you very much for your recent visit at Sol Tenerife and for your kind words.

We are very delighted to read that you had an amazing stay in our hotel and that you have appreciated all our services.

Thank you for your positive comments on Tripadvisor, we look forward to serving you again in the future and for that I will remain at your complete disposal.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

My fiance and I stayed in this hotel last summer. We instantly loved it as it was close to everything including; shopping centre, beach, clubs and restaurants. The buffet breakfast was rather good with the continental food. The lobby and the staff were super friendly and helped us out with everything that we needed. However the second night of out stay we were encountered with cockroaches in out room. They were huge and would run across the floors, i was too scared to go to the bathroom at night as when you switched on the light they would move. I told the reception about this and the response they gave to was that "in Tenerife everywhere has cockroaches", i was fuming. They did send someone to clean the room twice that day, but that wasn't enough. The two huge pools were amazing if you could ever get to them. The signs clearly stating that the reservation on loungers was forbidden but not enforced. My partner and i would get to the pools at around 10 and have nowhere but the floor to lay on, we eventually decided to go to the beach during the day and pool in the late afternoon to avoid the crowds.
Overall i am very happy that i went to this hotel, if not for the cockroaches, i would most certainly go to Tenerife again due to how amazing it was. Just bring some bug repellent.

Room Tip: best views, close to everything, have A/C, family friendly
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
giacomo m, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sol Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Dear AA_PP26,

thank you very much for selecting Sol Tenerife for your holidays and for sharing your experience on this site.

We are really glad that you had a good stay with us and that overall you are happy to have chosen our hotel. We are also delighted that you appreciated our central location, our international buffet and our friendly staff.

Looking forward to welcome you again at Sol Tenerife, I will remain at your complete disposal if you will have any special requests.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

My friend and I arrived in Tenerife yesterday, we were booked into the Sol Tenerife and after reading reviews on here we were happy with our choice, however that very quickly changed, it took around 15 minutes to check in as the staff were constantly doing multiple things at once rather than focus on one customer at a time. When we got to our room I was so upset and angry, the bath was disgusting, we had no shower curtain, the fridge was dirty and broken, the beds had the springs coming out and the room had 1 plug socket which was in the bathroom! Its safe to say that after a very long chat with the manager he reluctantly gave us our money back, we then moved to the Iberostar which was similar in price and what a difference, its beautiful, clean, comfy, everything you could want for a holiday.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kate O
giacomo m, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sol Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Kate O,

Thank you for your visit and for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.

We regret and we are very sorry for not having fulfilled your expectations and for that we offer you our most sincere apologies.
We will forward your comments to our management in order to take the correspondent actions.

I will remain at your complete disposal if you would like to visit us again.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here early May with a friend on a girls holiday, second floor with a good view. We were out most nights but on the one night we stayed in it was very noisy until 4am but you expect that with it being where it is! However we didn't expect the noise of the wind coming through the balcony doors, don't think they quite shut properly but thankfully after a couple of days the wind dropped! Had we not been out on the night time we would've complained but we weren't really in the room that much. Was the only think that let the place down. Food was ok, always found something to eat and drinks were good. Great location for those who like the nightlife, would stay again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Dear pea03,

thank you for your visit and for posting your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy that overall you had a good and comfortable stay in our hotel and that you would stay again.

Thank you again for your positive comments, we look forward to serving you in the future and for that I will remain at your complete disposal.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I stayed in Sol Tenerife 1 week ago with a group of friends and having read some negative reviews before going was concerned about Noise, Food etc! but none of this was the case at Sol Tenerife. I found the food very good in general. Staff very helpful and very little noise from my room which was on the 6th floor overlooking the pool and sea, perfect. Just outside the gate from the pool was the Promenade where u could go for long walks. What are people moaning about this hotel for? I consider myself a discerning person and found no fault. I would recommend this hotel to all

Room Tip: room 613 overlooked pool and sea and was quiet on my stay
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Genuinedub
giacomo m, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sol Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear Genuinedub,

We would like to thank you for your recent visit and for taking the time to post your experience on this site.

We are very happy that you had a good and comfortable stay at Sol Tenerife and that we have met all your expectations. We are also glad that you have appreciated all our services.

Thank you again for your honest feedback and for recommend our hotel.

Looking forward to welcome you again, we remain at your entire disposal.