We've just returned from a lovely holiday in this Hotel, the room was great with fantastic sea views. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming, they went out of their way to be helpful as my Husband is disabled and requires the use of a scooter and this was organised by the Hotel for us and there were no problems with an area to charge it up.
The food was very good, full English breakfast plus cereals, fresh fruit and smoothies every day. We didn't eat lunch at the Hotel as we were half board but, the evening dinner choice was superb, lovely salads, a grill chef cooking steaks, turkey breasts, salmon steaks sardines and other fresh fish to order every night.
There is a problem with people reserving sunbeds by the pool, but there were plenty of them when we were there so not a problem to us.
There was a free fridge in the room which was great for keeping drinks cool, other Hotels we've stayed in charge for this facility so it was a nice surprise. The Aircon worked very well and the room was a very adequate size, after all you only sleep there and had plenty of wardrobe space and hangers for the 2 of us. It was kept spotlessly clean every day and our "Lady wot does " (Elizabeth) was very cheerful and friendly.
We will certainly return to this Hotel, we always go to Tenerife for holidays because it'ssuch an easy place to get around with a scooter. Our whole holiday was lovely from start to finish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas