I spent a week at this hotel in March. The hotel is lovely, rooms very clean and generally the food is very good...however on the all inclusive tariff there were so many rules and restrictions it was a farce. The wearing of a yellow wristband seemed to indicate that this guest didn't need to be treated in the same way as those on full or half board.
Lunch time at the pool bar has to be seen to be believed as AI guests help themselves to a buffet that is open to the elements and insects and the hot food is cooked well in advance so there is no way of knowing how long the burgers,pizza and chips etc had been sitting there. Guests on Full or half board however get freshly cooked food to order by the resident chef.
If you decide to eat in the restaurant at lunch time the food is fab but AI guests are only allowed to sit outside with the smokers...In the evening AI guests are only allowed to get drinks from the disco bar the concession was that you could get your drink from here and then walk through the hotel reception to drink it in the Piano bar!!! I'm still trying to work this one out. I could go on and on but despite complaining the hotel staff clearly do not see what the problem is. I was told that 70% of guests return so I would assume they must all have avoided the AI option. unfortunately i am resigned to being in the other 30% who have no intention of returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas