We took a two week holiday from May 1st - 15th and booked as Privilege guests after having experienced the benefits at H10 Lanzarote Princess in Playa Blanca. There was no dedicated Privilege check-in but we didn't have to wait long at the main desk and we were dealt with by pleasant, helpful staff.
The room had all the facilities we expected and there was ample storage space. We had a lovely view out to sea and our balcony was positioned so we always had some shade if we needed it.
The room and bathroom were spotless and were always kept that way by the friendly chambermaids.
I had the very pleasant surprise of a bottle of cava on ice appearing in the room on my birthday. Thank you H10.
We were on half board and found that there was always a fine selection available. Sometimes there was even crispy bacon at breakfast - the first time we have ever seen this in a European hotel. The fresh bread was delicious especially when it was still warm from the oven in the evening. The show cooking provided variety and the themed areas added even more choice.
We also liked the outdoor terrace as an option to inside eating and we were lucky enough to have weather which always made this our favourite spot.
We never used the sunbeds by the pool and even though there were always the usual "lay-out-the-towel-brigade busying themselves before breakfast we often saw empty beds if we walked through the pool area via the handy promenade gate.
The Privilege terrace also suffered from the sunbed baggers but that never bothered us as we never lie in the sun. We did however enjoy being able to go to the room for cool drinks whenever we needed them.
We bought a 30 euro Bono bus ticket and it proved to be excellent value. We were able to travel to Santa Cruz by express bus and onwards to La Laguna ( the beautiful old capital) a journey of 100 minutes for only 6 euros each. We made quite a few other trips and the one over the mountains to Icod de Los Vinos gave us some amazing views.
Each day after our trips out we took advantage, as Privilege guests, of free entry to the Despacio Spa Centre. It was a wonderful way to ease the aching calves and refresh ourselves before the evening meal.
We only ate once in the Italian restaurant but the food was delicious and the warm chocolate brownie with cream from Mike's coffee shop was to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas