H10 Conquistador
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Europe Villa Cortes(Playa de las Americas)
  • Beachfront
Park Club Europe Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
La Siesta Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Compostela Beach Resort - Golf III(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Best Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Spring Hotel Bitacora(Playa de las Americas)
  • Beachfront
Compostela Beach Breogan(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Los Cardones(Playa de las Americas)
  • Pool
Spring Hotel Vulcano(Playa de las Americas)
6,183 results
All reviewsprivilege loungeprivilege packageprivilege guestsprivilege servicepool areapiano bara la carte restaurantshalf boardbuffet restaurantjunior suitesea viewevery nightfoam partylovely hotelbranded drinksmain restaurantreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Just returned from a very enjoyable week ( June 2012 ) in the H10 Conquitador in Tenerriffe. Absolutely fantastic experience. Facilities excellent . Staff from the cleaners to the bar/restaurant/reception/pool right up to the manager were brilliant , they could not do enough for you. will definitely be back, only wish it was soon.

7  Thank FrancieP_12
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Dear Mr./s.:

Many thanks for your review. We also hope you can come back soon.

Many, many thanks.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stayed at Conquistador for a winter break. It was perfect for a relaxing break as a couple. However, we did reduce the average age by about 50 years! This might have been due to the time of year we went.

The hotel was clean with all the facilities you could want. Our room was clean and spacious.

The hotel was very busy considering it was out of season and you did have to go to the pool early to get a good spot on the sun loungers.

The hotel was close to the main resort and the beach. The beach is quite rocky but there is a great surf break which was perfect for my husband who went everyday.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TeamAB
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Dear Mrs.:

Thanks for your opinion on Tripadvisor, we are pleased to know you enjoyed your holidays in our hotel. Fortunately we have no low season, and we are full mostly of days.

We hope you and your husband decide to come back to the hotel in closer dates.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

I had mixed feelings about going back to Tenerife but this trip changed my mind. This hotel is right on the promenade and sea front and adds to the fab location that it is in. Walk out the back of the hotel and you have the sea and a wonderful walk up and down the promenade, walk out the front of the hotel and turn right and you are in the classy shopping district of Los Cristianos. If you want the crazy night life then turn left and walk a bit and you are there! However you would not know that from this hotel - it is well away from any noise and madness. We loved it. The hotel itself is lovely. we had a newly refurbished room and we could not fault it. The hotel is very nicely furnished and classy. Mike's coffee shop is just the best! However the total highlight for me apart from glorious weather was the amazing food selection on offer - superb! The choice and food quality was just the best all inclusive I have experienced with choice of healthy and tasty and variety of food. I cannot fault this hotel and I would recommend to anyone on an all inclusive basis. gets a git busy around the pool with sunbeds but it is pleasantly busy - very relaxing and peaceful - loved it! Thanks conquistador we will be back! :-)

Room Tip: Definitely pool and sea view - ask for a newly refurbished room. if you can afford the all inclusive plus then go for it but normal all inclusive is really good also.
7  Thank Alicia D
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Dear Mr/Mrs.:

We thanks for your opinion in so popular site, we will inform to the H10 Conquistador Team about so nice review. It helps us to improve daily.

We hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

Were to start on arrived checking in not a prob but then was told there was no safe till tomorrow as there was no key, told them that there should be a safe for my items in the room but still was told it will be tomz after noon we arrived there at 12pm so that was not good I then spoke to manager about stating that I needed a safe and I did not want that room if there was no safe but still no joy so I said if anything goes missing I would claim off there insurance and if by magic he got me a key !!!!!! So that was sorted. Then by the pool if you want a bed by pool you need to be up early to get some best beds as they are all reserved by 7am by towels which they state not to be done so after a few days I was getting up 6.30 am just to get a nice bed. The food was ok but if u like pella you will be ok out of 14 days it was on 10 days if u like fish too which were a lot most of the food was not that good I've eaten better food in 3 star hotels. My parents been to this hotel many times so thought we would try it out while we was there they also came out to join us, they also said the food has gone down wards and that there was a new head chef and the quality of food had fallen and they as priv class. The room we was in needed a good refresh very old and dated we could here every day banging from 8 am we're they are don some rooms up.

I will never go back to this hotel the staff are very rude and unhelpful

Room Tip: Don't go on 5th floor
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Carlstu1974
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Dear Mr.:

We thank you for publishing your review. It is very unhappy to see so poor qualification compares at our average rating and the usual feeling of our thousands repeater guests. Anyway, we accept every opinion and we respect these. Our sincerely apologizes about it. We have taken note about the safe rent, because we have not recorded any similar incident on the last dates but we don´t know when you did stay at the hotel. About the sunbeds, from the 18.06.2012 (we assume you were at the hotel before)we have put a procedure to assure these kind of situations will not happen anymore at this hotel.
According at the food quality and variety, the information received from you, is very strange, because we receive a lot of visits from a lot of hotel competitors (General Managers, Sales managers, etc), because we are one of the top hotels of Playa de las Americas in this type of ranking.

What we have to be disagree is what you are qualifiying as rude and unhelpful at our staff, because it is the most value thing we have at our hotel and we are very proud of the efforts they apply to every guest at the hotel.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

My husband and I had a great stay at the Conquistador. The food was excellent and I would definately recommend the all inclusive option. One night we ate in the a la carte restaurant (La Vita) and it was first class! Rooms are lovely but only downside was that we asked for a double room and it was 2 beds pushed together! Would recommend this hotel and hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: Sea view room on 2nd floor was lovely, definately recommend paying a little extra for a room with a view!
1  Thank Catriona M
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Dear Mrs/Mr:

We thank you so much. For the H10 Conquistador Team is an honour to receive so nice review, it helps us to be motivated in our daily job.
We are sure you will come back at our hotel and we wish it would be soon.

Best whishes,