We were supposedly staying at H10 Big Sur,but because of some reason ( a water leak) we were moved to Conquistador. Anyhow, its a big international hotel (mostly British and French guests) and has a nice modern stylish reception area. The hotel is well kept and holds unpickly clean. Not dated at all, it has a modern design in all the common areas. Almost no children there, quite many middle age and older people makes it very calm.
We had an upgrade called Privilege, so they provided extra luxurious sun beds, a secluded sun terrace, breakfast in the A la carte restaurant etc. This made our week so extra special. The rooms with sea view was very nice, although the beds were quite hard. The pool area was great with sun beds for everyone. The food at the restaurant was in Buffet-style, plenty of choices and mostly tasteful. The only downside is the high "noise" in the big buffet restaurant. Its not romantic! Some nights we had the pleasure of eating in the hotel at the A la Carte rest where little Miss Sunshine Davinia ruled. Quick, and always with a smile on her face, she really provided service at its best. And the food was delicious! We usually don't return to exactly the same hotel, but now we found an hotel to maybe make an exception. We were there in January but we had beautiful weather almost everyday. Close to beach and shopping and restaurants, so there is always something to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas