we stayed from the 30th may for 1 week, there was a group of 7 of us staying in three rooms, we all had a standard room but all three had different levels of quality from size and decoration quality ect,our room was the best of the three and we were pleased with the size and decoration although if you pay extra you can upgrade to a superior room. for the price they were charging we declined there offer.
we stayed half board and were pleased with the quality and variety of food on offer but after the first few days got a little bored as they tended to repeat the food on offer every few days,
there is an option to upgrade to all inclusive for around 22 euros per day each which in my opinion isnt worth the extra cost.
the hotel its self is a good quality hotel in a central location with freindly staff, it lacks entertainment in the day around the pool area there are a few broken or loose tiles around the pool but we did see them attempting some repairs whilst we were there.
the only things i would complain about is they charge for everything such as a mattress for the sun loungers, water with your evenig meal,60 euros to keep your room if you have a late check out, to use the indoor pool/steam room/sauna although we did use this for free one day as the gym is free and is located in the indoor pool area,
the gym equipment must be 20 years old and is rusty and damp from the heat from the indoor pool and could really do with repalcing.
dont us the pool bar for drinks and snacks as there is a little supermarket across from the hotel entrance that you can buy drinks and snacks for 75% less than the pool bar, most days the pool bar was empty as most people used the supermarket.
all in all we were happy with the hotel and would go back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas