“Nice location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Nice location”
Reviewed 10 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

The pictures of this apartment are a very fair representation of the inside of the property. It’s an old property that has been nicely renovated. The outside looks older, in Google street view look for Jacaranda apartment block across the road from the Las Piramides. While we were there the swimming pool was unavailable. It would have been nice to have been told that they were refurbishing it especially as builders were using a pneumatic drill to break old paving blocks and a disc grinder to cut new ones. When they were not working, the apartment next door was also being restored and there was sawing and hammering from there as well.
I tried calling the support number given in the room to report problems with the shower and the TV but you needed a pin number that was not given. I texted the contact number I had been given to collect the keys from and I got no response. My wife also texted and after 24 they fixed the problem with the shower, we were informed that their was no problem with the cable TV, it only picks up 3 Italian TV channels.
The apartment does have Wi-Fi but it’s really slow, was like using dial-up again.
To finish on a positive note this apartment is centrally located, if I went back again I would stay again, I’m sure it was just bad timing when we were there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 50-64
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
19 Feb 2016
Thank you very much for your kind review.
I am very much pleased to hear that everything went well and that you have had a pleasant holiday.
Sorry for swimming pool and for tv channel.
Now the construction of pool n terminated and tv channel is very ok.

We also would like to see you soon again and We are very happy that our apartment you liked it!
You will always welcome to Tenerife again whenever you pleased!
I'll be happy to host you again.
I hope to have you as my guest for next time.
It will be an honor for us!!!
Warm regards.
Serena & Martino
seamiecla...
clare ireland
“DREAM HOLIDAY”
Reviewed 7 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

My wife and I travelled from Ireland and stayed here for 2 weeks.
The apartment is everything as described and more. very central and peaceful location.
I would highly recommend for a nice break in the sun.
A big thanks to serena who organized collection from the airport for us.
The apartment is a credit to her and contains everything you need for a perfect holiday.
We hope to rent again from her in the future.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 Jan 2016
Thank you very much for your very good review.
I'm very happy for this and that you all had a pleasant holiday.

I really hope see yuo again in the future.
For me it would be an honor to host you again.
Yuo will always welcome to Tenerife again whenever you pleased.
Kind regard
Serena
yuryba
Belarus
“hope to rent this perfect aptm next year”
Reviewed 16 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

perfect position,very comfortable,feeled like at home,clean pool,close to supermarkets,bus stop to airport is just 10 min

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: position
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing