“Beautiful food”

Deep Blue Playa de Las Americas
Cuisines: Afghani
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We wanted a fish dinner and heard that this was a lovely place . So we went and had a combination fish platter ..for €34 for 2 people ..including a bottle of wine.,! Perfect ..it was delicious ..location was fantastic with a sea view . Will definitely return to deep blue when in Tenerife .

Reviewed 14 December 2017

So I came by this place because of the 1,50 beer and ordered a sirloin steak for a quite affordable price. It came back a bit raw at first (I ordered medium rare) but they quickly fixed it. The price is ok, cheap even for the beach, they have a native Englishman there to help the staff, but they do understand basic English. Would recommend!

1  Thank Alen K
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This I a lovely seafront bar restaurant. Service was great friendly staff. Cheap beer great sea views. Didn't try the food but it looked great.

1  Thank Alison F
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Visited this place during our recent holiday in Tenerife. Very pleasant location on the beachfront walk. Enjoyed watching the British Gran Prix whilst eating a lovely tapas including Paella.

1  Thank Christine R
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here twice whilst on holiday in Tenerife. It's quite a large restaurant which at the time offered a special of either tapas and paella with free wine or sangria for 25€ We tried both offers when visiting. The paella is gorgeous - one of the best I've had so tasty and full of seafood and meat. The tapas is the same as well, delicious and well presented with a good choice to choose from. The staff were really nice, it was pretty laid back which I like in a restaurant - I don't like to be fussed over too much and this offered just that! I think for the price you can't really compare, I've eaten in other restaurants in the same area and paid nearly double for the same thing at a lower standard. Really nice! Thankyou.

1  Thank chloelouisefield