Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TRU by Hilton
Hotels.comUS$76
PricelineUS$76
FindHotelUS$76
Destinia.comUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2021

Every year I been going to see the Midland baseball teams play I stay at a lot of hotels when I go every year. I try to find the best & the lowest price to stay at. Well this year was different I saw this place it was walking distance to the ball park so I went on the Hilton web-site to see what their rates was I like what they had to I made my plans to stay here at the Tru by Hilton Midland when I arrive I got there before 12.00 noon didn't know if I could get a room but Maritza Gomez & the Assistant Manager Tomi Molinar got me a room the room was clean & didn't see any problems so I give this place a AAAAA********

Room tip: Great place to stay at
Date of stay: September 2021
Abigail F, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Thank you so much for a fantastic review! We appreciate all the nice comments on our amazing team members! We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 21 September 2021

Was extremely happy to find this place! Incredible value for the facilities. Great front desk representative in Tommie. She was extremely accomodating. The location felt safe, there was a good selection of refreshments/snacks and even craft beer. Beds were very clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Abigail F, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for an amazing review and nice comments on our team member Tommie! When in town please be our guest! We APPRECIATE you!

Reviewed 14 August 2021

This was a very nice hotel and cleanliness was very important to the whole staff. Was made to feel very welcomed and great rooms. Breakfast and other amenities were also very nice and had a good variety.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Krista Wright, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was so great to you! We hope to see you on your next trip to Midland!

Reviewed 11 August 2021

This is absolutely the best stay I have had at a hotel, and I travel a lot throughout the year. Clean, comfortable, delicious breakfast, great service. Room floors were not carpet - which is awesome. The hotel is pretty new, and we felt safe and welcome.

Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay! We appreciate all of the kind words and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed staying with us so much! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Midland!

Reviewed 10 August 2021

Staff was Friendly, hotel was clean, very accommodating. Noticed all the staff were always busy doing something. Great work ethic. Rooms were clean, beds are comfy, all supplies was full, I have no complaints!!

Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Krista Wright, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Thank you so much for your recent stay here at the new Tru by Hilton in Midland! Being a new brand, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and we're so glad we could provide a great experience for you! We look forward to hosting you again, have a great day!