Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$90
Algotels
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2019

The location is within walking distance to Walmart, Pizza, Mexican food, Starbucks, gas station and bank. Most impressive about the hotel is the cleanliness. The cleanliness is probably the number one reason I booked it as the hotel is quite dated. The only concern I had, and want to make people aware of, is the overall pricing. I initially booked through Expedia. The price was ok but I learned that if you go directly through the front desk they offer a better weekly rate. However, be careful with this. We left before the week was up. The manager charged a higher fee than the "leave early fee" that was previously discussed per day. I was disappointed in this and tried to work out a compromise but the mgr. would not budge. Made me realize they don't really care much about repeat business, especially after we had stayed there for 3 and a half weeks. Waiting for new job to start out of town (no short term local apt leases available). So it is a clean outdated hotel, in a good location, with MANY different pricing options. I would recommend you get them in writing.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2019 via mobile

My husband and I came down for a four day trip. When we got to the hotel there was a guy who was drinking and kept following us. The first room the door would not lock when we tried closing it, second room the windows were unlatched. We checked out of the hotel the same night and booked someplace else.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dave V, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Midlothian Cedar Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine accommodations we strive to give all of our guests. Moreover we have investigated your comments and viewed the security cameras during your visit and did not find anyone walking around the hotel, also we have never had a situation like this before.

In the future please notify the front desk immediately if this sort of situation occurs so we rectify the situation, also we have never had a situation like this before.

We are a small town hotel and pride ourselves in providing a safe environment for our guests. We do have a good safety record and consider this is an isolated situation. Our guest safety is utmost in our minds and we do take this very seriously.

We hope we have another opportunity to serve your lodging needs.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

This hotel is what is to be expected for the price. The hotel has bare minimal amenities, and a no frills approach. The room was a good size, and very clean. My only issues with this hotel were the small parking lot, and the rather rowdy bunch that congregated there. I guess I shouldn’t expect any differently on Super Bowl Sunday.

If you’re looking for a hot shower and a night’s rest, this is the place for you.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dave V, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Midlothian Cedar Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

We pride ourselves in providing great value with no frills. We believe our customers want value for their money, and we appreciate it when our guests recognize our efforts.

We hope to have you as our guests again.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I got the hotel with a 2 star rating through Priceline. I needed something cheap and close by Scarborough faire but nice. I think I got all of that and then some. Everything seemed well cleaned. The bed was a bit stiff but I slept very well. The room had a couch, mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, table and chairs and other basic items and amenities. There's an ice machine where you can get free ice. The breakfast was nice. Not really anything for protein though. No eggs, sausage or bacon. Just things like pastries , cereal and fruit. The coffee was decent and if you don't like coffee they had a wonderful tea variety. We had dinner at the pizza inn next door. It was very nice and filling. For nice coffee we went to Starbucks right next door on the other side. There was also several other restaurants within walking distance. So the location of this hotel is wonderful. If I need a hotel and am still on a budget for next years Scarborough then I will definitely stay here! Keep up the wonderful work americas best value inn!! The workers there was a delight!! They asked me how was my room and such. It seemed like they really cared. I was very happy! Thank you,thank you!! Ps the shower was amazing!! The water pressure and temperature just seems perfect!! I can't even get that good of a shower at home haha XD

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kay P
Dave V, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Midlothian Cedar Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Our goal is to provide Value and a clean comfortable stay with great customer service, the staff do a great job in proving this. As you mentioned our location with Pizza Inn on one side and Starbucks on the other offers our guests a convenient place for food and drink without having to drive. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again next year.
Sometimes star ratings do not tell the whole story.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Just got back from staying at this hotel (03/29/2017 - 04/04/2017), and I liked it. It's conveniently located right off of I67 and 5 minutes to I287, so a trip to either Dallas or Fort Worth is about 40-45 minutes, depending on traffic. I don't think it took us more than 45 minutes to get to either city, 30 minutes most of the time as we usually left mid-morning. The room was standard hotel size, so plenty of room to walk around. The floors were hard wood and there was a small fridge and microwave in the room. The wash area only had one sink, but plenty of room to spread out if someone else wanted to use the mirror. The toilet/bath combo is typical of what I've seen in other hotels, which is small, but manageable. There's a Walmart Super Center and a restaurant, Palio's, right behind the hotel for convenience. The trip up Main Street to other restaurants and shopping takes less than 10 minutes, so you're good there. The continental breakfast was adequate, I've seen better at other hotels. And if I could make a suggestion to the hotel management it would be this: Group smoking and non-smoking rooms together. For the week we were there we didn't have a problem with smoking room next to us. Unfortunately our last night we had a chain smoker in the smoking room next to us which was a big problem. He had both windows open as well as the the door, so all that smoke filled the corridor and made its way into our room via the air conditioner. As that was our last night I didn't seen the point of asking to be moved, but it would be nice if smoking rooms were not next to non-smoking ones.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Dave V, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Midlothian Cedar Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Thank you, we appreciate your review. Our location is convenient for both shopping nearby and proximity to Dallas and Forth Worth. We also appreciate the suggestions on room changes, we will make an effort to do so in the near future. We hope to have you back as a guest with us soon.