All reviews decent free breakfast best rate our stay was great front desk stains on the carpet nice hotel hotel stay third floor comfortable stay room was clean both mornings definitely stay here again waffles sitting area fire pit two queen beds san antonio
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great visit at the Country Inn and Suites. The front staff had a mix up when we got there and Tiffany handled it beautifully and cleared everything up. Very pleased with the staff. Rooms were clean and plenty of room for my family of 6 to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mamameldrum
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The mattress - so refreshing to not have my shoulders or hips hurt during a hotel stay. And good water flow in shower. Breakfast better quality than most. Only comment is to request extra pillows because they go flat and don’t give good neck support for my preference.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Check in was very nice and quick. We booked the studio suite with multiple beds, which had two queen beds and a couch. The room was good size and very clean. Our room was on the front side of the hotel off the highway so it was noisy from the traffic. Beds were not comfortable at all but I am picky with my bed. Bathroom was also a good size. My only complaints about this hotel were the beds and the pool is very small.

Room tip: Studio Suite with multiple beds
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
La Tasha L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, New Braunfels, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Reviewed 19 July 2018

My two kids and I recently frequented this hotel and the complete staff was nice, accommodating, and extremely helpful. Everyone was great at the front desk (especially Dawn!!) who made the stay stress free. We arrived early and offered to keep our bags in the storage room since we didn't want to leave them in our car while we floated the river. As we checked out she offered the same as we were going to be parked at the water park. We were able to use the bathroom to change after. The breakfast area was clean and the ladies working there were very nice. The room was nice and clean. The beds, TV and bathroom were all good. We will definitely be back on our next trip to New Braunfels.

Date of stay: July 2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you for the great review. I will show this to Dawn, I know she will be happy to read this. Thank you again for this review! We do hope to have you as a guest again!