See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2011

.........is what we all said the whole wknd. Bobcat's is a fun and friendly place. Me and my group of friends had a great time at the bungalows. We were even treated to some fresh vegetables from the garden on site that we ate with our fajitas. You can't beat the hospitality that is given at these cabins. Good people good fun!

Thanks Bobcat Bungalows,

West Texas Floaters

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank WTF21
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2011

Thanks guys for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure having you all as guest. Loved the t-shirts..LOL. I was raised by the golden rule: treat others the way you would want to be treated. So our guest will always be treated with respect and as friends. Hope to see you all again next year, I'll get the garden planted! Take care and have a fantastic year!

Regards,
Belinda

Reviewed 18 August 2010

Me & my friends have been staying at Bobcat Bungalows for the past 3 years and I recommend it to everyone that asks me where they should stay! Last year my husbands truck broke down and we were there almost another day and they let us hang out until someone from my hometown came to haul his truck back...that's the kind hearted people Melinda & Craig are!!!

I love the closed off atmosphere from other campers/cabins! They have a games, plent of room to stay and Melinda & Craig don't get in your business of having a great time! They encourage it!!!

The cabins are always clean, have cable, dishes, clean sheets, grills and if you run out of anything, they will get it to you ASAP!!! The rates are excellent!! I wouldn't stay any other place on River Road!! It's easy access to anything I need!! Go look for yourselves...www.bobcatbungalows.com....book today...they fill up quick!!

9  Thank riverrat4eva