See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2016

My sister and I took out 2 boys for the weekend to stay at Bobcat Bungalows last summer. We couldnt have had a better stay.
From the sweet hostess to the lovely cabin. I can not remember which one it was by name but it was the newest cabin. The loft was really fun and outside games kept us having fun when we didnt quite know what else to do with ourselves. I really appreciate being able to text and ask for lighter fluid later in the evening. Just really loved it here!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank AndyKrysBug
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We put our heart and soul into our business and know it's the customers that keep us here! Customer service will always be our top priority. I'm glad you guys had a good time and I hope you come back to see us again!

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

From my call to the end, Belinda made us feel welcomed. The cabin was super clean and so cute. Perfect place for a river getaway weekend. We stayed in cabin 5 which was nice for two, but would be nice for 6. You can't go wrong staying here. Location is nice too!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CindiY3
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Thanks Cindi! You and Paul were awesome guest and I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

The cabins are very cute, comfortable and extremely functional. Ms. Belinda is awesome! We actually stayed in the newest cabin, played horseshoes and there is a covered area for darts. Deer are everywhere. Cabin 5 is super cute. Right in the middle of the River Rd action but separate and private at the same time. Walking distance to Koozies Ice and Grill and right around the corner from The Lone Star Float house... both places have great food or cookout at the cabin! Ahhh the peace and beauty. Fabulous time!! I added some pics but I'm a horrible photographer. I was trying to get the deer.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank scooterpug99
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Thanks Rhonda for the kind words. It was a pleasure having your family as guest. I'm glad you like our location! We are just about smack in the middle of River Road but we are tucked back giving you privacy and ample room. We Look forward to having you as guest in the future!
Regards,
Belinda

Reviewed 3 June 2015

My family and I recently stayed here and we loved it. We couldn't float down the river due to high water but we took our kids to the Comal. The property was beautiful and quiet. The cabins were clean and Belinda was super nice and helpful with finding our way around town. This place is hands down the best on the river and perfect for a family.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Andrea B
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Thank you Andrea! Your family was such a joy to have as guest and your children were precious! You could have left them...seriously :) Please come back to visit anytime, it's people like you that make my business so enjoyable!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stayed for my husbands birthday with our large group and Belinda was very down to earth and helpful when we exchanged emails back and forth! If you're going tubing they have a place you can call to pick you up so you don't have to drive! And they are not in your business while at your stay! As long as you leave the cabin like it was when you came in you're great! And they don't charge an expensive cleaning fee like others :)) great value!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Jennifervalentine
bo1962, Owner at Bobcat Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

Thanks Jennifer for the kind words! We appreciate your business and hope your group returns in the future. It was a pleasure having you as guest.
Regards,