“Closed”

D. Asian Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Replaced by a Thai Food place called Ochoa. It doesn't look much better than the old place in a very old strip shopping center with a gas station and a dirty convenience store.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I love this place. They can get their to go orders ready in under 15 minutes. The drunken noodle, eggrolls, and d Asian rice are awesome! If you sit in you get their soup of the day and it is always tasty.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Just returned from picking up a take-out order from what "WAS" one of the best Thai Restaurants in DFW. We have eaten in a few times, (We are the Englishman and his American Red Headed Wife!)
We orders Tom Yum Kai (Chicken) this had about 6 meagre pieces of chicken and was too salty. We also had the beef laarb which, though too salty was delicious. Finally two beef curries (one green, one red) both of these had even less meat than the soup!! And yes..too salty! The curries seemed to be a lot more liquid than the usual creaminess.
We drove 20 mins for what we thought was going to be our usual delight, though this is the first time we ordered take-out...NEVER AGAIN! It appears to be common practice in DFW Restaurants that Take-out is just far inferior quality than sit-down, guessing most people don't complain...I AM NOT ONE OF THEM! We will probably go back for sit-down meal, but will NEVER order take out again! $35 WASTED!!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

The place is not all that big, seats maybe 30 people at a time. There are TVs, so it feels more like a sports bar with no atmosphere. It's a real hole in the wall place. However, the food was amazing. I got the veggie green curry, and my wife got the tofu yellow curry. Both were very good. The yellow curry was not as spicy, but both were very spicy (if you have problems with spicy food, you should ask for it less spicy). I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

We eat at D. Asian at least twice a month and are never disappointed. We recently went over the weekend and I ordered our usual. Vegan fried rice, vegan drunken noodles, spring rolls, and vegan pad thai. I absolutely love pad thai and have tried many restaurants' pad thai, but nothing compares to D. Asian. This order I also got the chicken fried rice with the basil sauce for someone else that didn't end up eating it, so my sister took it to work and her co-workers loved it. I also got some kind of curry, unbeknownst to me. It was a delightful surprise. I did a little digging to make sure it was vegan before I tried it. Boy was I pleasantly surprised at how tasty the it was. I guess I got the pa nang and it was deeeeelicious!! Next time I'm going to get this because it was so good. This place is definitely a hole in the wall, but it's got great vegan food and friendly staff members. what more could you ask for?

1  Thank Droid19