“The BEST Pizza in town”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Albanian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

The medium supreme pizza is the 18" pie to ask for. Loaded with cheese, veges and meats it can not be beat.
If the slice, all 9" of it, is too much ask for the box or square cut. You can also start with cheese and add ingredients you choose.
Definitely worth a try. By the way, this one pie will serve a group of 4 or more. If you need more, go up to the LARGE.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

I once had a terrible experience with this place when with my family, but this time we were set aside in the party room and served by a nice man. The lasagna was really good and the salad was extremely crisp, always a good thing. We got a little loud so I'm very glad they were patient with us. Its been a hard month at work and this was just the time away and together we needed.
Thank you. We'll be back.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I lived in Odessa and was able to enjoy the cooking here from the time they opened until I moved to San Antonio. Their food was out of this world and the soup, the best I have ever had. At times that was my only meal - one night I managed 7 bowls! I became known as the Soup Lady. There are many Italian restaurants here in San Antonio, but I have yet to find any that compare to the cuisine of Mi Piaci's. There is a place over in Bastrop that has a fairly nice Canneloni Alfredo but it is a 2 hr drive one way. I wish they would open a Mi Piaci's in San Antonio!

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Mi Piaci is not a chain and has great Italian food! The atmosphere isn't fancy, but it is comfortable. Their pizza is so good and you won't believe how large the large is!! They do not serve alcoholic beverages, but you are allowed to bring your own wine (they open it and provide you with glasses). I have my favorites there and tend to always order them. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Ok stopped in here after finding it on Trip Advisor, lets just say both our meals were great! Garlic bread to start the meal, my wife added cooked mushrooms they were probably my least favorite of the meal but good. I had the Italy tour, lasagna, chicken parm and the spagetti...the spaghetti was out of this world. Service was top notch building was an older establishment but well run and taken care of.