“food is standard”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #90 of 242 Restaurants in Odessa
Reviewed 14 May 2017

The food here is standard at all of fazolis. but the taste if fair. I was in a rush to find something quick and it was near Lowes so i stopped here. the sample is not to bad.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

This place is not the best Italian food you will ever eat, but almost. Considering the price and the time it take you to have a decent meal, it is great! We eat here often because everyone in the family loves it..

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Staff was very nice and service was fast. Ordered the sampler and it was very good. The breadsticks though were to die for. So good for a quick meal.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

It was very difficult to find anything on the menu without cheese since I am dairy intolerant. Or anything low in fat since I am also on a low fat low cholesterol diet. I ordered the salad with chicken. It was okay. Nothing special. I hadn't realized it was a fast-food chain until I entered the restaurant.

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Reasonable prices. Good kids meal choices. The pasta we got was very good, as well as the big salad with pepperoni & salami. We all like it, the breadsticks are good too.

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!