“Pick up order”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #157 of 242 Restaurants in Odessa
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I was staying in town and opted for a pick up order since it showed to be a couple of blocks from my hotel. Turns out the address on trip advisor was wrong and it is located on the other side of town... So make sure to check that trip advisor doesn't still show it to be on University if you plan on picking up your pizza.

That aside, the store they have is very clean and a decent looking place to dine in. Pizza was good. Staff was friendly. What more can you ask for our of a pizza place?

Reviewed 30 January 2015

Excellent pizza and fast delivery to hotel. Pizza arrived still hot right to my room, didn't have to wait in lobby like so many times when delivered to hotel. The guy that took order over phone was helpful when asked questions about menu.

All in all can't beat it.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

service and food were very good. we truly enjoyed it. my partner had the lobster salmon and shrimp he said it was outstanding. I had appetizers only , stuffed mushrooms and muscles. very very good.

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!