“Great bbq”

Rockin' Q Smokehouse
Ranked #91 of 248 Restaurants in Odessa
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Great place to stop in for a quick bite. All items are reasonably priced. They even have kool-aid freshly made daily. I would suggest there brisket burrito with queso great fast lunch.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Pork ribs were plentiful. They were not any "fall off the bone" ribs, but had a great flavor. Looks like it might be a awesome place to go back in the evening, especially when they have the all you can eat ribs. I would possibly go back when I am in the area. I would give it a 6 out of 10.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Went with the family, all you can eat rib night. Ordered, sat down, got the condiments and sauce. Order up!
Where was the potato salad. About the size of a golf ball. Had good flavor, just very small portion compared to previous visits. Coleslaw was runny and not too much on the flavor side.
Now the ribs. Fat, a lot of fat. And the ribs I did consume must have been the previous days leftovers. Dry, very tough and just not a very great experience.
Something has happened to this place who always served a decent and tasty meal.
Management needs to clean house, get back to basics.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

While there are a lot of restaurants in Odessa that serve BBQ in some form or fashion in Odessa, and Rockin' Q does a great job with theirs. I had the sliced beef and smoked sausage combo while my buddy had the ribs, and both of us commented on how good the food was. Portions were not too large and everything was done right. The staff was friendly, the restaurant was very clean and the prices were reasonable. We'll definitely be back again the next time we're in town.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

I Had the ribs, wow ! ! lots of meat, not dried out, tastey !! ! Dont no how dickeys stays in buisness, with these guys around ! ! !