“Drive thru window ”

Mr. Gattis
Ranked #170 of 242 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Nobody seems to want to answer it had to go inside to get my pizza after ringing the bell an waiting 5 mins. Why have a drive thru if ur not going to answer it. Then u have to wait in line inside to get ur pizza. Pizza was good but I won't go there again way to big of a hassle

Reviewed 9 February 2015

The food at the buffet was about what you expect from a fast food buffet pizza place.

Since Gatti's is largely about the game room, I am rating them on this also. Over 1/2 the games were out of order, many of them without signs. Some of the token machines were out of order also. At one point there was a line of about 30 people waiting to get tokens. The picture machine cost $2 for a picture, to do the roller coaster simulation ride it cost $4. There are only 3 of the bumper cars that were operational, and there usually was not an operator there to man it.

For a birthday party, I do like the set-up. They take the kids into a room and have a special play time party for them. This was the 1st time I'd seen that at a party. It made for a really nice party. The workers were really friendly.

Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

The food is overpriced and the food doesn't taste great. Most of it tastes like its from cans or bags. They had a good selection but the quality wasn't great and the pizza wasn't good. I won't come back again.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We went to eat lunch pizza was hot and fresh , salad bar had good selection as well.we did not have kids so did not go to arcade.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Man this place use to be a kids wonderland. When I was a kid the food didn't matter to me. Now that I'm grown and have 3 kids the food is very poor quality and hasn't changed much at all since going when I was a kid. The bathrooms are always filthy. The food is bland and boring. The staff are punk teenagers that don't care and don't have to think much. The game room is what is suppose to really bring people in. That place is a mess. Only about 60% of the games actually work, and everything is dirty. This place needs a serious face lift and fast. I predict this place only staying open another year or so. I would compare it to the bottom of an outside ball pit at a fast food restaurant.

Been to Mr. Gattis? Share your experiences!