“Mediocre at best”

Perfect Hibachi Buffet
Ranked #164 of 247 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 16 April 2016

This place is clean and the hostess was friendly. There is a large selection of buffet items and sushi. Everything that I tried was bland; except the sushi which tasted a little fishy. One of our group members tried the mussels and said it was the most disgusting thing they had ever tasted in their life. I can't offer my opinion on that. Not recommended.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

I had a good impression of everything on my first several visits: great-tasting food, friendly and prompt service, good atmosphere. However, my family's last visit was ruined by a noisy child (about 4 or 5, I think) sitting across the room from us and the child's mother being confrontational when asked to make sure he quieted down. One of my family members has a hearing problem and loud, shrill noises like this child's giggling and loud talking give him headaches. There is something wrong when the parent of a disruptive child tells another customer bothered by the noise to leave and the staff does nothing. Their lack of response sent the message loud and clear that somerone in my relative's position is less welcome to eat there than someone with kids. Sorry, but you guys have lost our business.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

My coworkers and I visited for lunch. The food is pretty decent, but this is the first buffet I've gone to that sells small octopus. They have a nice selection of other food, also.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

The bill came to $205 with a $50 Tip? I asked for the veg option with Beansprouts and a order of chicken. Did you all understand my order?
We'll the waitress did not ? And the guy cooking gave all my chicken away to everyone around the table? No music on ? Staff all sat around putting on their make up ?
My friend was from Savannah GA Via London UK.
It's the saddest joke of a Japanese eating place. Go on Wagamamas video and get some tips please who ever owns this place and learn. step up your trade. Odessa people make think its great but it is NOT!

Reviewed 18 November 2014

I eat here all the time, a great place to eat Chinese.the service is wonderful and never intrusive.a great selection of food including general tso chicken, chicken and beef broccoli is awesome.don't forget to say Niha when you come in the door that's hello in Chinese Bon Appetit!